Ivanka Trump Buys Daughter a White Dog, Internet Liberals Meltdown And Call Her Racist

And she reads print in newspapers and books off of all white paper!
That dirty, Nazi racist bitch!

Can you imagine that, internet trolls?!?! Never heard of it going the other way. <sarcasm>
Yes. Never heard of anything quite as stupid as this racist dog charge. I agree.
Sounds like willful ignorance on your part. The stupidest thing I've heard is our esteemed president telling people who were born in the U.S. to "go back where you came from".

THIS is how you turn a moderate liberal (Ivanka) to a tard hating conservative.

Keep it up leftist kooks.

People on social media are assholes, Pollyanna.

Can you imagine that, internet trolls?!?! Never heard of it going the other way. <sarcasm>
Yes. Never heard of anything quite as stupid as this racist dog charge. I agree.
Sounds like willful ignorance on your part. The stupidest thing I've heard is our esteemed president telling people who were born in the U.S. to "go back where you came from".
You must not have been around much. From rich to poverty areas in our nation there are people who will say that to others.

Sounds like willful ignorance on your part.
Not willful ignorance at all. Bitching about a white dog because it's "racist" is absolutely bottom of the bag idiocy.

The stupidest thing I've heard is our esteemed president telling people who were born in the U.S. to "go back where you came from".
That's ignorance of where AOC, Tlaib and Pressley were born. That's not stupidity.
Stupidity is thinking the color a pet makes one a racist! That's extra special stupid.

th

Telling some people that were born in the United States to go back where they came from and fix their shitholes is necessarily a compliment, nor an untruth, especially if they're from Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Baltimore, Portland, Ferguson, etc, etc, etc,... I'd just as soon live in my....

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Sounds like willful ignorance on your part.
Not willful ignorance at all. Bitching about a white dog because it's "racist" is absolutely bottom of the bag idiocy.

The stupidest thing I've heard is our esteemed president telling people who were born in the U.S. to "go back where you came from".
That's ignorance of where AOC, Tlaib and Pressley were born. That's not stupidity.
Stupidity is thinking the color a pet makes one a racist! That's extra special stupid.
They are just trolling the trumps... it’s not a brain buster... don’t know why people pay attention and elevate this crap

Oh boy another twitter troll thread! These people are sooooo relevant. Thanks for sharing
I think it is relevant. Knowing the depths of idiocy that forms the backbone of the anti Trump movement is instructive and voters on the fence may look at this example of pure hate fueled insanity and decide it would be suicide to throw in with the people that appear to be out of their minds.

I think everyone should read about this sort of thing. It's educational to see where the left is heading.
Would you like to trust your nation to people like these? I wouldn't. Not ever!

should have given her a

(they'd still complain it's more white than black, tho)

Oh boy another twitter troll thread! These people are sooooo relevant. Thanks for sharing
I think it is relevant. Knowing the depths of idiocy that forms the backbone of the anti Trump movement is instructive and voters on the fence may look at this example of pure hate fueled insanity and decide it would be suicide to throw in with the people that appear to be out of their minds.

I think everyone should read about this sort of thing. It's educational to see where the left is heading.
Would you like to trust your nation to people like these? I wouldn't. Not ever!
It’s deceiving because you are taking a handful of social media trolls and trying to paint millions of people who support an ideology by what they say. It’s meaningless. So no, I wouldn’t trust the nation with a troll from either side which is why so many are uncomfortable with the current situation.

It’s deceiving because you are taking a handful of social media trolls and trying to paint millions of people who support an ideology by what they say. It’s meaningless. So no, I wouldn’t trust the nation with a troll from either side which is why so many are uncomfortable with the current situation.
I agree these people may be outliers in certain ways. But many do vote.

I think paradoxically because the trolls are so idiotic that's exactly the reason why people should pay attention to what they say. Not obsess or blow their trolling out of proportion but pay attention to what a segment of the country is saying.

At the risk of violating some internet meme I think if Germany in the 1930's had a form of the internet and Mr. and Mrs.Average German could see with their own eyes what the fringe Nazi party people were saying it's possible
you know who might never have risen to his place of power. Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back