Ivanka Marie Trump... first female president of the United States

You want someone whose only qualification for the job was that she was too stupid to register in time as a Republican to vote in the primaries?

Seriously?

"Um...Dad? We're still Democrats. Oopsie! And stop staring at my tits!"

You want someone whose only qualification for the job was that she was too stupid to register in time as a Republican to vote in the primaries?

Seriously?

That's an instant disqualification

Let's look at the Democrat women: most recently they ran an unindicted criminal with no respect for state secrets and who likely ordered more murders than any recent NYC mafia Captain. Or we have a certifiable lunatic who tells us that she has "Cherokee Cheekbones"

Donald serves one term, 4 years of 4% growth, cuts the size of government then turns it over to Ivanka

Seriously?

Hear Billie boy enjoyed some staring today

She'd better act quickly before the alt-right bars women from holding office

• Yes, she had better act quickly, before a beauty, like Maxine Waters, or Sheila Jackson Lee, or Shirley Chisholm, or Barbara lee, or Barbara jJordan, or Marcia Fudge, or Cynthia McKinney, or Terri Sewell, or any of those breath takinb Democrat beauties snatches the glory from her.

Seriously?

That's an instant disqualification

Let's look at the Democrat women: most recently they ran an unindicted criminal with no respect for state secrets and who likely ordered more murders than any recent NYC mafia Captain. Or we have a certifiable lunatic who tells us that she has "Cherokee Cheekbones"

Donald serves one term, 4 years of 4% growth, cuts the size of government then turns it over to Ivanka
So you've the set the qualification bar all the way down to "isn't a Clinton".

Impressive.

This explains why you elected a cut and run New York Democrat who is a FRIEND of the Clintons.

FLILF.jpg

She's got it all. Brains , easy on the eyes , famous , rich , well spoken.

She'd probably be a democrat .

Forum List

Back