Ivanka 2024?

Perhaps Jared would run. Ivanka would be incredible in campaign mode and would be an incredible first lady.

I like Ivanka a lot. :thup:

But in my opinion ,I would prefer a General......a Military person if you know what I mean! :2up:

I think the GOP will have to nominate Mrs. Kushner to succeed her father, if AOC emerges, as expected, as the 2024 frontrunner.

Fashion vs. Fashion, Ivanka just has a lot more sense in that area.

Now, if AOC falls by the wayside, Pence, Trump Jr. Jared are all solid choices here.

President Ivanka? Don't laugh — she could be Trump's ace in the hole
AOC is not eligible.

And I've thought that Trump was grooming Ivanka for a 2024 run since the beginning. He obviously wants her to be the first female president.

Ivanka probably will be a front runner for idiot republicans. They already elected an idiot with no experience in government.

Ivanka probably will be a front runner for idiot republicans. They already elected an idiot with no experience in government.

In 2024, Ivanka will have 8 years of experience as a Senior Advisor to the President.

Hardly inexperienced, and definitely not an "idiot" as she is an alumni of top flight schools- getting into Penn and Georgetown in spite of being the daughter of Trump.

I think the GOP will have to nominate Mrs. Kushner to succeed her father, if AOC emerges, as expected, as the 2024 frontrunner.

Now, if AOC falls by the wayside, Pence, Trump Jr. Jared are all solid choices here.

If AOC runs you out here against Owens, if Seth moulton runs again you put him against trumps son.
We need the trump kind of Diplomacy to carry on

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

We will need a businessman or woman with verve. I do not see those qualities in Pence, Ivanka, or the steely- fish-eyed Kushner but possibly Don Jr. He will be well-groomed by then and perhaps Kimberly Guilfoyle will have another first lady moniker to add to her resume.

We will need a businessman or woman with verve. I do not see those qualities in Pence, Ivanka, or the steely- fish-eyed Kushner but possibly Don Jr. He will be well-groomed by then and perhaps Kimberly Guilfoyle will have another first lady moniker to add to her resume.

' We will need a businessman or woman with verve. '

well then, tom steyer comes to mind...................

Forum List

Back