Itsthetruth is all growed up and moved on to du

I followed your link and went over to the DU board. I found it to be quite sad. Seriously, some of those folks are excessively deluded.
I hate people who are close-minded. And DU does close more threads and dump more posters than this board does.
I would find it difficult to hold a serious discussion at DU. It would be like sending Mormom missionaries to Utah.
I would rather remain here and get slapped down. At least I learn something occasionally.

Gabriella84 said:
I followed your link and went over to the DU board. I found it to be quite sad. Seriously, some of those folks are excessively deluded.
I hate people who are close-minded. And DU does close more threads and dump more posters than this board does.
I would find it difficult to hold a serious discussion at DU. It would be like sending Mormom missionaries to Utah.
I would rather remain here and get slapped down. At least I learn something occasionally.
Dang it, that is 2 posts I would have postive rep'd. Gabby stop it! Be your obnoxious self. Thank you.

Sorry. If I want to be in an environment where one person makes a point and the next 30 agree with him, I'll listen to Rush Limbaugh. :blah2:

Forum List

Back