Its Your Hell Democrats, You Made It, You Live in It !!

are you just deaf, blind and dumb?

No, YOU are just a sick twisted bald-faced liar. This truth from the OP cannot be refuted:

Man has been killing man for millions of years, since the first man killed another man. What the fuck makes any of you people think that a political party has an answer to that? Politicians cannot solve the problem of evil in mens' hearts.

The answer lies in strong good families raising good children with good morals, and that is something that the baby-killing filthy Godless Democrats have destroyed !!

The Freaks on the Left have mocked God, ripped Bibles out of schools, attacked Christians at every turn, and then promoted all manner of evil. Is it any wonder that a society that has legalized murdering babies by the millions is numb to the sanctity of Life?

Liberals don't really care about these killings. These killings are just a tool to attack Trump. Beyond that, they don't give a single damn about the dead. Democrats have created the culture of death, they wallow in it and they love it. So all you Liberals, take your fake tears and your fake crying and shove it all up your ass. Nobody is buying your song and dance.

Some dope just asked this question: "What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?"

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Man has been killing man for millions of years, since the first man killed another man. What the fuck makes any of you people think that a political party has an answer to that? Politicians cannot solve the problem of evil in mens' hearts.

The answer lies in strong good families raising good children with good morals, and that is something that the baby-killing filthy Godless Democrats have destroyed !!

The Freaks on the Left have mocked God, ripped Bibles out of schools, attacked Christians at every turn, and then promoted all manner of evil. Is it any wonder that a society that has legalized murdering babies by the millions is numb to the sanctity of Life?

Liberals don't really care about these killings. These killings are just a tool to attack Trump. Beyond that, they don't give a single damn about the dead. Democrats have created the culture of death, they wallow in it and they love it. So all you Liberals, take your fake tears and your fake crying and shove it all up your ass. Nobody is buying your song and dance.

False Freedom and the Culture of Death

More Democrat-made hell:

Some dope just asked this question: "What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?"

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

UPDATE: New Video
More Democrat created Hell:

No God
No Morals
No Ethics
No Standards
No Competition
No Father in The Home
No Marriage
No Standard of Truth
No Burden of Proof
No sense of right and wrong
No Personal Responsibility
No Work Ethic.
No Bible
No Respect for Life
No XX and XY Chromosomes

Geez, wonder why their Social Engineering is not resulting in a perpetually happy Left Tard Utopia?

"No God
No Morals
No Ethics
No Standards
No Competition
No Father in The Home
No Marriage
No Standard of Truth
No Burden of Proof
No Work Ethic.
No Bible
No Respect for Life
No XX and XY Chromosomes"

The deranged conservative lie;

1. "No God"

The facts; lots of (most) liberals and democrats are religious. Many/Most are christians.

2. "No morals"

The facts;

a. we do have morals. Since many dems/libs/progressives are religious they probably base their morals on their religious beliefs (as you do) but even the non-religious have morals. Not morals based on fear of punishment from an evil god, but morals based on a rational desire to live in harmony with everyone else.

b. your morals, coming from a book written 2 thousand years ago by unwashed camel jockies, is full of irrational fears and commands to punish/kill people you and your god don't like

c. You voted for trump

don't talk to ME about "morals"

My morals are definitely superior to yours.

3. "No EThics"

see 2.

My ethics are superior to yours and they are based on logic and reason, not fear and hate.

4. "No standards"

we do have standards and YOU do NOT meet them!
That is why we don't tolerate people like you; we have high standards.

5. "No competition"

just another conservative lie
We believe in competition; businesses being competitive, sports competitions.
I'm a big supporter of small businesses. I try to help them compete with the megacorps and large mall stores.
I enjoy watching football and have no problem with the competition involved

6. "no father in the house"

"about 1 in 4 children are living without a father"

I raised 2 children without a mother.
they turned out fine

I have known lots of single parents; many had decent and fine children, some raised little shits...But that is also true of 2 parent households . I doubt any conservatives are raising decent children.

And it can be a personal choice; a woman, late 20's, not in love, nice career, plenty o money, wants a child....Nothing wrong with that.

It can be because of a death;
18 year girl marries 20 year old soldier
they have 2 babies
he goes overseas and is killed in a military action.

or;

25 year old liberal female falls in love with 30 year old liberal computer programmer.

they marry
they have children
he makes a mistake and goes outside wearing his; "be nice!" T-shirt...

a group of conservatives see the t-shirt and are offended...

so they beat they guy nearly to death and then drag him behind a car to the police station and tell the police chief that they were "completely in fear for their lives and were merely standing their ground"

the police chief thinks this makes perfect sense and they all go out for a beer...

leaving the widow to raise 2 children on her own.

7. No marriage

It is true that many people are foregoing MARRIAGE to remain in monogamous and loving relationships.

I am in one of those.

Have been for 30 years!

We never argue
we don't fight
we are still affectionate, daily and regularly
there is still great love and passion

I have no doubt my relationship is stronger, better and healthier than YOUR marriage.

8. "No standard of truth"

ha ha ha

says the trump voter!

ha ha

The FACTS: you decide "truth" based on your fears and hates. There is no logic or reason or TRUTH in what YOU consider to be TRUE.

I won't claim to know ALL TRUTHS but I am positive much of what YOU believe is NOT TRUE at all.

9. "No burden of proof"

says the trump voter who believes hillary sold babies out of pizza ovens.

says the trump voter who believes all liberals are traitors simply because we do not agree with her.

10. "no sense of right and wrong"

it must be great to be a conservative....

just make up lies....post them....no need to bear the burden of proof....and since you have no sense of right and wrong you can say the most terrible lies about your enemies and get away with it!

I do have a sense of right and wrong;

It is WRONG for you to say these terrible lies about decent people
It is WRONG to impose your religious beliefs on everyone
It is WRONG to discriminate against homosexuals

11. "No Personal Responsibility"

bullshit

12. "No Work Ethic."

bullshit

13. "No Bible"

Good.

14. "No Respect for Life"

says the trump voter who wants a civil war so he can execute as many liberals as he can

We now know how to speak like a conservative....

its' easy!

Just accuse your enemies of your own crimes.

No God
No Morals
No Ethics
No Standards
No Competition
No Father in The Home
No Marriage
No Standard of Truth
No Burden of Proof
No Work Ethic.
No Bible
No Respect for Life
No XX and XY Chromosomes

Geez, wonder why their Social Engineering is not resulting in a perpetually happy Left Tard Utopia?

"No God
No Morals
No Ethics
No Standards
No Competition
No Father in The Home
No Marriage
No Standard of Truth
No Burden of Proof
No Work Ethic.
No Bible
No Respect for Life
No XX and XY Chromosomes"

1. "No God"

The facts; lots of (most) liberals and democrats are religious. Many/Most are christians.

2. "No morals"

The facts;

a. we do have morals. Since many dems/libs/progressives are religious they probably base their morals on their religious beliefs (as you do) but even the non-religious have morals. Not morals based on fear of punishment from an evil god, but morals based on a rational desire to live in harmony with everyone else.

b. your morals, coming from a book written 2 thousand years ago by unwashed camel jockies, is full of irrational fears and commands to punish/kill people you and your god don't like

c. You voted for trump

don't talk to ME about "morals"

My morals are definitely superior to yours.

3. "No EThics"

see 2.

My ethics are superior to yours and they are based on logic and reason, not fear and hate.

4. "No standards"

we do have standards and YOU do NOT meet them!
That is why we don't tolerate people like you; we have high standards.

5. "No competition"

just another conservative lie
We believe in competition; businesses being competitive, sports competitions.
I'm a big supporter of small businesses. I try to help them compete with the megacorps and large mall stores.
I enjoy watching football and have no problem with the competition involved

6. "no father in the house"

"about 1 in 4 children are living without a father"

I raised 2 children without a mother.
they turned out fine

I have known lots of single parents; many had decent and fine children, some raised little shits...But that is also true of 2 parent households . I doubt any conservatives are raising decent children.

And it can be a personal choice; a woman, late 20's, not in love, nice career, plenty o money, wants a child....Nothing wrong with that.

It can be because of a death;
18 year girl marries 20 year old soldier
they have 2 babies
he goes overseas and is killed in a military action.

or;

25 year old liberal female falls in love with 30 year old liberal computer programmer.

they marry
they have children
he makes a mistake and goes outside wearing his; "be nice!" T-shirt...

a group of conservatives see the t-shirt and are offended...

so they beat they guy nearly to death and then drag him behind a car to the police station and tell the police chief that they were "completely in fear for their lives and were merely standing their ground"

the police chief thinks this makes perfect sense and they all go out for a beer...

leaving the widow to raise 2 children on her own.

7. No marriage

It is true that many people are foregoing MARRIAGE to remain in monogamous and loving relationships.

I am in one of those.

Have been for 30 years!

We never argue
we don't fight
we are still affectionate, daily and regularly
there is still great love and passion

I have no doubt my relationship is stronger, better and healthier than YOUR marriage.

8. "No standard of truth"

ha ha ha

says the trump voter!

ha ha

The FACTS: you decide "truth" based on your fears and hates. There is no logic or reason or TRUTH in what YOU consider to be TRUE.

I won't claim to know ALL TRUTHS but I am positive much of what YOU believe is NOT TRUE at all.

9. "No burden of proof"

says the trump voter who believes hillary sold babies out of pizza ovens.

says the trump voter who believes all liberals are traitors simply because we do not agree with her.

10. "no sense of right and wrong"

it must be great to be a conservative....

just make up lies....post them....no need to bear the burden of proof....and since you have no sense of right and wrong you can say the most terrible lies about your enemies and get away with it!

I do have a sense of right and wrong;

It is WRONG for you to say these terrible lies about decent people
It is WRONG to impose your religious beliefs on everyone
It is WRONG to discriminate against homosexuals

11. "No Personal Responsibility"

bullshit

12. "No Work Ethic."

bullshit

13. "No Bible"

Good.

14. "No Respect for Life"

says the trump voter who wants a civil war so he can execute as many liberals as he can

We now know how to speak like a conservative....

its' easy!

Just accuse your enemies of your own crimes.
:cuckoo:

Why are you consuming the oxygen thinking people need?

1. "No God"

Thats pure BS. NO Christian can support murdering babies by abortion and the abomination of sodomy.

Democrat Christians are FAKE Christians who support and promote evil and sin.

Forum List

Back