It's YOUR fault if you didn't know Obama hates America

His Grandmother did claim she visited him as a baby in a Kenyan Hospital. She even went on to name the local Kenyan Hospital. The story changed in recent years when he decided to run for President. Some now even claim she said he was born in Hawaii. If she said this,it was only after he announced running for President. It is accepted in Kenya that he was born there. His Father and Grandmother were members of a Muslim tribe there. The stories have changed now that he is the President. Personally i believe there has been a massive cover-up on this. This is my gut feeling.

More! :clap2: Keep it coming! Your gut feeling is delightful! :clap2: (Just like your gut feelings in the past....what was that NY Congressman's name again?)

Want more? Ok,you asked for it...More & more Americans now also believe that this President really is a Muslim. His Father & Grandmother were both born into a Muslim Tribe in Kenya. His Step-Father was also a Muslim in Indonesia. There are many unanswered questions about this guy's past. Something just doesn't seem right. You can go on living in denial but the unanswered questions are still there. More & more Americans are beginning to agree with me on that. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.

You, of course, have proof that that is a true statement, right? :lol::lol::lol:

More! :clap2: Keep it coming! Your gut feeling is delightful! :clap2: (Just like your gut feelings in the past....what was that NY Congressman's name again?)

Want more? Ok,you asked for it...More & more Americans now also believe that this President really is a Muslim. His Father & Grandmother were both born into a Muslim Tribe in Kenya. His Step-Father was also a Muslim in Indonesia. There are many unanswered questions about this guy's past. Something just doesn't seem right. You can go on living in denial but the unanswered questions are still there. More & more Americans are beginning to agree with me on that. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.

You, of course, have proof that that is a true statement, right? :lol::lol::lol:

See Message #220.

See Message #220.

SUPPOSEDLY the Birthers have been discredited. Personally, I have a queezy feeling about this opinion.

I don't place my hand over my heart when the national anthem is played either. And I don't hate America. You're deductive reasoning needs a lot of work.
\\

You are one of the OBVIOUS America-haters on this Forum. You may deny that all you want. Wouldn't be surprised if you also claimed to be Mother Theresa without the crunt.

Maybe it's because this President is not an American Citizen? I am now beginning to lean towards him being born in Kenya and not Hawaii. Call me a "Crazy Birther",i don't care. This could explain his policies. His apology tours begin to make perfect sense no? Is there a foreigner in the White House? Hmm?

No the birther conspiracy theories still continue to make no sense and still continue to be a really dumb conspiracy theory.

Punk Time, The fact that YOU think so is reason enough to assume the opposite to be true with reasonable certainty. And, I'm totally serious about that.

All the things the corrupt MSM told ya you were crazy to believe are actually likely to be true. This President was likely born in Kenya and not Hawaii. This is widely accepted in Kenya. It's only some in this country who have a problem accepting this for obvious reasons. He also very well could be a Muslim. His Father was born into a Muslim Tribe in Kenya and his Step-Father was also a Muslim in Indonesia. So is it really so "crazy" to believe he's really a Muslim? So let em call you a "Crazy Birther",that's all just part of the massive cover-up. Something is definitely wrong with this picture and i know i'm not the only American who sees this.

There is no proof here of what you claim about more and more people believing Obama was born in Kenya. Why am I not surprised.

Sorry, Jackie (I'd assumed most people had heard.....).

The End Times o' traditional (White-Male-ruled) America began a looooooooooong-time-ago....

225px-Shirley_Chisholm.jpg

1968!!!

292.gif

so is that you in your black face transvestite getup....you make an ugly woman....
Let me guess...you have no idea who that is, do you? :lol:

its Mr.Shaman....you can see the Adams Apple....

Third do you REALLY think Mccain, Hillary Clinton and the Bush administration never checked his authenticity or that they let him slide?

this is my contention.....if the Republican party dislikes this guy as much as Rdean says they do....then they would have dug it up by now..

Third do you REALLY think Mccain, Hillary Clinton and the Bush administration never checked his authenticity or that they let him slide?

this is my contention.....if the Republican party dislikes this guy as much as Rdean says they do....then they would have dug it up by now..

It's probably much bigger than that. I feel it has to do with the New World Order and their pursuit of a One World Government. Why would they put an Anti-American foreigner in there though? My guess is that it's to condition the people into believing that America is bad and should apologize and grovel to the rest of the world. This probably explains this President's apology tours. It's all psychological. They need to condition the American brain into thinking that America is bad and that a One World Government is a better alternative. This will take many years but it is clear they have begun their psyops campaign. This is much bigger than the two parties and their squabbles. We very well could have a foreigner in the White House.

Maybe it's because this President is not an American Citizen? I am now beginning to lean towards him being born in Kenya and not Hawaii. Call me a "Crazy Birther",i don't care. This could explain his policies. His apology tours begin to make perfect sense no? Is there a foreigner in the White House? Hmm?

No the birther conspiracy theories still continue to make no sense and still continue to be a really dumb conspiracy theory.

Punk Time, The fact that YOU think so is reason enough to assume the opposite to be true with reasonable certainty. And, I'm totally serious about that.

Then you're an idiot.

So I just want to applaud everyone who gave evidence that Obama hated America. You guys did a great job supporting your arguments, I could hardly see how anyone could think the contrary.

I mean here he is in 08 refusing to honor our national anthem

YouTube - Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag

as i have said in the past,every president that gets into office from here on out whther republican or democrat-demopublican or reprocrat,will be worse than the previous one like it has been the last 30 years.I never thought anybody could possibly be worse than Bush but Obama proved me wrong on that.Should have known better.thats the way it will always be till we get a third party president in office.

Forum List

Back