~It's Your Damn Job~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
We all have probably had dreams of what we wanted to be when we 'grew up'...and I think, all of us here are now grown up! :lol:

So, what is your job description now?? What do you do??

Then, I would like to know, what is your dream job?? What would you really like to be doing if you had the chance?? Or maybe you are! You are one of the lucky ones *smiles*

I shall start: I work in a school, but my dream job would be to work in forensics, as in criminal investigator, or a mortician, I am fascinated by autopsies and the like :)

We all have probably had dreams of what we wanted to be when we 'grew up'...and I think, all of us here are now grown up! :lol:

So, what is your job description now?? What do you do??

Then, I would like to know, what is your dream job?? What would you really like to be doing if you had the chance?? Or maybe you are! You are one of the lucky ones *smiles*

I shall start: I work in a school, but my dream job would be to work in forensics, as in criminal investigator, or a mortician, I am fascinated by autopsies and the like :)

SR Director - Global Procurement and Logistics. Sounds interesting eh?

things i'd like to do? History teacher maybe. Run a sporting goods store. not so much baseball, football and such but hunting, camping, fishing, shooting and such. I am thinking of opening a gun shop and shooting range with one of my sons. so we'll see

Current: Organic Farmer-exotic tropical plant collector.

Dream: To be an organic farmer and exotic tropical plant collector.

Attachments

• $kramerianum.jpg
    $kramerianum.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 57
Currently retired military, retired Nuclear Power Plant security and retired business owner.
Dream: To stay retired! I highly recommend it.

Forum List

Back