Its tough being a re-pubb these days

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Their "front runner" Mittens is about as interesting as week old, cold, vanilla tapioca and is now being accused of "foul play", Noot can't get himself arrested even though he's little more than a common criminal and Paul gets nuttier anmd ore desperate every day.

Sanatorium has said that 'contraception leads to (dare I say the word?) SEX', is against family planning and further, wants all abortion banned even though 2/3 of all abortions are for medical reasons (DEFORMED OR DEAD FETUS), and, don't forget, voted for the "family cap" and the "illegitimacy cap," which would have financially penalized low-income women for having children and penalized states for children born out of wedlock".

Didja all follow that? Read it again because what it really means is that Tricky Rick says that since he's not getting laid, no one else should either.

The Clown Car Candidates are so unpopular that voters don't even bother to go to the "cock-eye" (that's plural for caucus). Fewer than 6000 voted in Maine.

The Frootcake Brigade of $arah and DuhDonuld have pretty much pooped out although some say they'll leap into the breach AFTER the so-called "debates".

But don't worry ... you've always got Joe the (fake) Plumber to fall back on. Just ignore that everything he said in the past was a lie cuz, hey, now he says he's gonna tell the truth. (Goll dang, is this guy a hoot, or what!)

'Joe The Plumber': 'I Don't Have To Try' To Stand Out At CPAC (VIDEO)

Meanwhile, President Obama continues to fight for the poor and the working class.

Yep, I can certainly understand why some say they can't decide who to vote for. :cuckoo:

Like I said - its the pits for the poor pubs.

They don't even stick up for their "candidates".

Hey luddy! How's that claim that the 'Board' of Bishops (it's a Conference, fyi, not a 'board')... are 'happily compromising' with Obama?

You lied about that, didn't ya?

You lie!

It doesn’t need to be.

Just get rid of the social conservatives, the small-government reactionary radicals, and the partisan TPM nitwits and return the Party to that of Eisenhower and Goldwarter and they’re good to go.

Problem solved.

SoilentGreen.jpg.jpg

It has to be rough. All these terrible jokes at the Republican's expense.

Two points, the first one being they are so funny. It's like Tina Fey being applauded for doing such a good Sarah Palin, and all she did was repeat one of Sarah's speeches word for word.

Republicans have supplied a wealth of humor. "Let him die" and "Corporations are people my friend" and "I hosed down the dog" and "I like to fire people" and so on. The second point is they don't understand why these things are "funny" or why they are being "laughed at".

SoilentGreen.jpg.jpg

Two points, the first one being they are so funny. It's like Tina Fey being applauded for doing such a good Sarah Palin, and all she did was repeat one of Sarah's speeches word for word.

Republicans have supplied a wealth of humor. "Let him die" and "Corporations are people my friend" and "I hosed down the dog" and "I like to fire people" and so on. The second point is they don't understand why these things are "funny" or why they are being "laughed at".

it that dog pointing a paw at Mitt?:eek:

It doesn’t need to be.

Just get rid of the social conservatives, the small-government reactionary radicals, and the partisan TPM nitwits and return the Party to that of Eisenhower and Goldwarter and they’re good to go.

Problem solved.

Eisenhower? You mean when the tax rates for the top 5% was over 90%? And when the Republican Party was loaded with liberals and the Democratic Party was the "conservative party"? In the 60's, conservatives fled the Democratic Party because too many blacks joined. They swelled the ranks of the Republican Party and that's why it's 90% white today. I don't to go back. The Republican Party gives the White Supremists a place they can "belong". A place to call their own.

It's tough being anything these days, maybe I should have taken the blue pill, I could be watching the Grammys crapfest and enjoying it.

SoilentGreen.jpg.jpg

it that dog pointing a paw at Mitt?:eek:

No, but I think this one did.

seamus-revenge.jpg

Their "front runner" Mittens is about as interesting as week old, cold, vanilla tapioca and is now being accused of "foul play", Noot can't get himself arrested even though he's little more than a common criminal and Paul gets nuttier anmd ore desperate every day.

Sanatorium has said that 'contraception leads to (dare I say the word?) SEX', is against family planning and further, wants all abortion banned even though 2/3 of all abortions are for medical reasons (DEFORMED OR DEAD FETUS), and, don't forget, voted for the "family cap" and the "illegitimacy cap," which would have financially penalized low-income women for having children and penalized states for children born out of wedlock".

Didja all follow that? Read it again because what it really means is that Tricky Rick says that since he's not getting laid, no one else should either.

The Clown Car Candidates are so unpopular that voters don't even bother to go to the "cock-eye" (that's plural for caucus). Fewer than 6000 voted in Maine.

The Frootcake Brigade of $arah and DuhDonuld have pretty much pooped out although some say they'll leap into the breach AFTER the so-called "debates".

But don't worry ... you've always got Joe the (fake) Plumber to fall back on. Just ignore that everything he said in the past was a lie cuz, hey, now he says he's gonna tell the truth. (Goll dang, is this guy a hoot, or what!)

'Joe The Plumber': 'I Don't Have To Try' To Stand Out At CPAC (VIDEO)

Meanwhile, President Obama continues to fight for the poor and the working class.

Yep, I can certainly understand why some say they can't decide who to vote for. :cuckoo:

Apparently their party is headed by RINOs so yes, it's hard to be a republican when you can't seem to appoint a republican to lead your party....

Forum List

Back