• Stop calling ourselves Christians and deceiving ourselves

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
It’s time that we either decide to stand for truth or stop calling ourselves Christians and deceiving ourselves.

It’s time that we either decide to stand for truth or stop calling ourselves Christians and deceiving ourselves.

This was an easy decision for me. I decided to stop calling myself a Christian and stop deceiving myself. That was a fairly easy decision.

I tell the truth and proud to be a Christian. It's really not hard at all.

Wow! It seems just as easy for you to make a decision as it was for me to make a decision.

5 years ago I was cool with the first Chapter of Romans. Now that the political and social climate has changed so much there is no way I can agree with the first Chapter of Romans. Even today I can explain the first Chapter of Romans but there is no way I can accept that bull shit. God is an idiot for coming up with that one.

90%+ Christians think that the 1st Chapter of Romans is complete bull shit. They'll just avoid discussion about it altogether and pretend it isn't there.

Last edited:
what is dishonest is to believe the attributes given in the bible are any different than attributes by any other source or "person" if truthful and that all there is to learn has not yet been discovered that truth is not yet fulfilled by any scriptures so far written.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I've made up my mind to stand up for the truth.
What you perceive to be the truth, but is actually not.

The truth is that Christians do a poor job of being ‘Christian.’
Clayton, how can you judge her without knowing her?

Clayton, how can you judge her without knowing her?

Then, suddenly, I had a vision of John Lennon in torment in hell. Demons were surrounding from all sides and stabbing him repeatedly all over his body and taunting and mocking him as he heard this song. He was screaming in agony “Now I believe! Now I believe’ but it is too late!” as then they turned him upside down and immersed him slowly into what looked like boiling oil.

the forum attributes what is said in the above post to the poster Jeremiah which is not the case however Jeremiah in her thread posted both the above and another example of what will happen to others that do not follow her "word of God message".

at some point knowing someone does become relevant by their posting and to some Jeremiah represents the height of disservice in the pursuit of the Triumph of Good vs Evil ... unless Jackson truly believes "John Lennon" is boiling in oil forever by not obeying scriptures written decades beyond the death of their rendering of a persecuted individual ... then good luck to you as well.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I've made up my mind to stand up for the truth.

Even the 1st Chapter of Romans? Romans Chapter 1 really makes Christians look bad in the United States in 2016. Hiring a homosexual is bad judgement according to the first Chapter of Romans. It won't be long and it will be illegal to discriminate against homosexuals. Are Christian business owners really willing to go to jail for their "beliefs" or will they just ignore scripture and continue making money?

My guess is that they will acknowledge that God messed up and will continue making money while avoiding lawsuits over ancient rhetoric that was popular in the days of the Romans.

Christians are completely ashamed of the gospel unless they make a living peddling it. Then they can afford having outrageous and ridiculous principles. The average Christian can't afford to be a circus side show clown. They have to go to work and get paid.

That's why pastors get paid such good money. They can say the things that Christians are afraid to say.

Last edited:
The Bible clearly tells us in Romans Chapter 1 that homosexuals have lost their moral compass and our completely untrustworthy. I happen to disagree with God on this issue.

The Bible clearly tells us in Romans Chapter 1 that homosexuals have lost their moral compass and our completely untrustworthy. I happen to disagree with God on this issue.

Good for you ... stand by the courage of your convictions.

When the time comes to pay ....

Forum List

Back