It's Time: Which Candidate Do You Currently Favor?

CWOEJGPW4AAv1Cz.png

He's in one of these outfits again today. Where's the "not a serious candidate" commission, now?

That's his "Look at me, I'm a working guy just like y'all [even though I went to private schools and law school and straight into law practice without breaking a nail]" shirt.

When you see Donny the Trumpster in a flannel shirt, you'll know the Republicans are screwed. :lol:

No it isn't "time". This isn't even an election year. Get a ride to a clue store.

Then fuck off and don't discuss it. I don't recall anyone sending you an engraved invitation, desperate to hear your opinions, anyway.
Do all engraved invitations have to go through you and meet with your approval prior to being delivered to the intended recipient?

Yes.

Please take note of this for future occasions when you might wish to barge into one of my threads and tell me that I can't talk about my chosen topic. Or any occasion when you wish to address me as though you are someone deserving of my attention.

No it isn't "time". This isn't even an election year. Get a ride to a clue store.

Then fuck off and don't discuss it. I don't recall anyone sending you an engraved invitation, desperate to hear your opinions, anyway.
Do all engraved invitations have to go through you and meet with your approval prior to being delivered to the intended recipient?

Yanno --- prolly seven women out of ten give me an answer like that when I offer 'em a ride.

But those other three ........... it turns out to be well worth it.

And it's not bad for me either. :eusa_shifty:

Yanno --- prolly seven women out of ten give me an answer like that when I offer 'em a ride.

But those other three ........... it turns out to be well worth it.

And it's not bad for me either. :eusa_shifty:

As long as you believe it, I guess.

Forum List

Back