It's Time: Which Candidate Do You Currently Favor?

None of my Republican friends are voting for Trump, or at least the ones I've asked. They'll either vote for Hillary or not vote.

But they're all educated.
And indoctrinated.

No. You, Programmed.
I'd take an outside perspective on why I support Trump, but I'd argue programming and indoctrination are not required to support Trump's over-simple positions.

On the other hand, learning about and subjecting one's self to a certain levels of decorum is indoctrination. It comes with higher ed, and depending on your line of work, it sticks like it was designed to. Polling my buds who can't bring themselves to support Trump, this is what they refer to: The 'how to say' that has been propelling them through their careers is being shit on. The fact it's working annoys them more.

Please run as an Independent, sir.

12339428_418328248357100_3807990288474221710_o.png

Who tells your guy to wear soccermom jeans with plaid shirts and a silver-tipped belt?
Did you write him like I suggested?

If Bernie Sanders does not get the nomination, I would probably go for Ted Cruze.

There is no friggin way I would ever vote for Hillary. Or Trump. Or Bush.

I can't vote for Bernie in the primaries because I am a registered Republican.

Really? That is as a wide a spectrum as there is. WHY?

Reason why Mac fawns over Jim Webb number 26:

Jim Webb Equates Trump's Racist Remarks With Liberal Rhetoric On 'Southern White Culture'

Jim Webb is a guy who can turn a discussion of bigoted remarks by Donald Trump into an indictment of those who wish to put an end to bigotry. After all....both sides are equally bad. It's not PC to mention the ills of the right without declaring that the left is also bad in some way.

And....Mac is nothing if not PC.

Forum List

Back