It’s time to stop pretending James O’Keefe is only evil, he’s also dangerous

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

Not sure I agree. Doesn't anybody the far-fringe-tards take this clown seriously?

O’Keefe, who should rightfully be in prison living the life of a loner after the Aryan Nation threw his skinny white butt out for not being worth the trouble, is still able to scam people even dumber than
SarahPAC contributors (proving it would take a bathysphere to find the muddy bottom of stupidity in America) to send him money to run his video scam operation.

I mean, Jesus, even Andrew Breibart cut ties with him. How messed up do you have to be for the late Breitbart to want nothing to do with you? “James O’Keefe-messed-up,” would be the answer to that if you’re taking notes at home.

Not sure I agree. Doesn't anybody the far-fringe-tards take this clown seriously?

O’Keefe, who should rightfully be in prison living the life of a loner after the Aryan Nation threw his skinny white butt out for not being worth the trouble, is still able to scam people even dumber than
SarahPAC contributors (proving it would take a bathysphere to find the muddy bottom of stupidity in America) to send him money to run his video scam operation.

I mean, Jesus, even Andrew Breibart cut ties with him. How messed up do you have to be for the late Breitbart to want nothing to do with you? “James O’Keefe-messed-up,” would be the answer to that if you’re taking notes at home.

He had some success because even though the right was known to lie and spin everything, nobody ever really expected the extreme he took those lies to. He and his vile behavior are known now, and nothing he does will ever be taken seriously again, except by the truly pathetically insane and the mainstream GOP. There is a lot of overlap in those two groups.

O'Keefe is neither evil, nor "dangerous".

He's a clown, an entertainer. P. T. Barnum himself.

I don't fault him for knowing his audience of rubes. If he can carny money from his followers, more power to him.

Well there are few things in life which produce absolute certainty... but when the Ideological Left wets their collective pant over what you're doing, you can know to an absolute certainty that you're exactly right, doing the precisely right thing.

And yes... it feel good to know.

LOL! The coolest part of this, is that if James O'Keefe were here, writing on this forum, the left would be doing their collective best to ignore him.

O'Keefe exposes Progressive crimes so he must be eliminated.

Fuck off, Pete
Translation: I'll believe anything O'Keefe tells me.

O'Keefe hasn't told anyone anything...

O'Keefe HAS however videotaped the Ideological Left undermining sound principle, from the law to US national security; which is of course exactly what Americans know about the Left. Thus O'Keefe merely validates what we know about the Left by videotaping the Left doing what THEY DO!

What the cult is advising the Reader, to simply 'NOT BELIEVE THEIR EYES AND EARS!'.

But hey... in fairness, that's what the cult tells them in every post, in every thread through which they contribute.

O'keefe has so degraded real journalism for Conservatives so that it is now completely meaningless.

Real Journalism is presenting the Who, What, Where, How, When, and Where? You have not identified how O'Keefe deviates from these. You simply made a specious comments because O'Keefe pisses you off

Forum List

Back