It's time to start thinking about resistance.

No dumbass, the conservatives are trying to stop Trump. Do you even pay attention?
I thought the "establishment" was trying to stop Drumpf?

You all should coordinate your talking points.

Really, it's no wonder you morons are liberals. I'm impressed that not only do you idiots not know anything, but to be this ignorant you'd have to purposely and intentionally AVOID learning.
Stop dancing, boy. Which is trying to stop Drumpf - the conservatives or the establishment.

They're not the same, you know . . .

I can't speak for others here, but not all conservatives are part of the republican establishment. My desire is to washout the old crew, and if takes the likes of Donny, then so be it.

I see your point, but the ascension of the Trump is to similar to the ascension of Barry Obama.

Obama worked his way up the democratic political chain. He didn't skip to the front like Trump. He walked the streets as a community organizer, won a senate seat in Illinoise and then a US seat. He played the game like all the rest of the crooked dirt bags.

Really, it's no wonder you morons are liberals. I'm impressed that not only do you idiots not know anything, but to be this ignorant you'd have to purposely and intentionally AVOID learning.
Stop dancing, boy. Which is trying to stop Drumpf - the conservatives or the establishment.

I can't speak for others here, but not all conservatives are part of the republican establishment. My desire is to washout the old crew, and if takes the likes of Donny, then so be it.

I see your point, but the ascension of the Trump is to similar to the ascension of Barry Obama.

Obama worked his way up the democratic political chain. He didn't skip to the front like Trump. He walked the streets as a community organizer, won a senate seat in Illinoise and then a US seat. He played the game like all the rest of the crooked dirt bags.

Sure sure, I was talking about the Rockstar aspect. That and he wasn't "the man". Trump is doing the same thing with all the stuff about the RNC conspiracy against him.

Sure sure, I was talking about the Rockstar aspect. That and he wasn't "the man". Trump is doing the same thing with all the stuff about the RNC conspiracy against him.

I see the comparison you are making. Democrats always seem to have the rock stars. Slick Willie was a golden boy rock star. It's really a phenomenon for the GOP to have this type of canidate. And he there because he is giving the middle finger to the RNC.

I see the comparison you are making. Democrats always seem to have the rock stars. Slick Willie was a golden boy rock star. It's really a phenomenon for the GOP to have this type of canidate. And he there because he is giving the middle finger to the RNC.
Yup, and I agree with them, but when you let anger and outrage factor heavily in any decisions we make it rarely ends good. As it is, I'm crossing my fingers and pulling the lever.

Obamacare isn't Constitutional, but that didn't stop the Supreme Court. Neither was their gay marriage ruling
4i6Ckte.gif

Because you know more than SCOTUS does about the Constitution, right?
Justices like Kagen, Sotomayor, and Ginsburg don't even consider the Constitution when making their rulings. That's exactly why they were assigned to the Supreme Court by Obama and Clinton. They were assigned to serve as political activists and rubber stamp the liberal agenda.

This is extraordinarily simple. The U.S. Constitution expressly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and healthcare is not one of them. Neither is marriage. Why do you find that so confusing?

Do you know why Apple manufactures iPhones in China? Because it's a better deal for them. Lower taxes. Less regulations. Provide even better deals here on those options and Apple will move their operations to the U.S. (where they would vastly prefer to have them).
False. You know who also disagrees with you? Rush Limbaugh. I happened to catch a bit of him yesterday and he was making a very solid argument for why Apple will never move manufacturing to the U.S. and it has nothing to do with taxes and regulation and everything to do with cheap labor and supply chain. It was one of the few times where I absolutely agreed with everything he said.

If you're a member you can listen:

Podcast Center - The Rush Limbaugh Show

April 19, hour 2, first half hour. I'm not a member so I can't grab and post the relevant clip.
Yeah - labor costs are part of regulation. The government regulates the minimum wage, as well as mandating Obamacare, and a host of other costly labor-related regulations.

Can I ask you a serious question? How old are you? I ask because your posts like this one above makes me think you are a very young child. I find it hard to believe that an adult, when responding to a post about how regulations drive jobs overseas, would respond with "false" - it's cheap labor. You clearly don't understand that labor costs are regulated by government and thus a part of regulations.

Never said the constitution was irellivent. Right now I'm more worried about my dollars being worth something, not some chick trying to pee standing up at the urinal next to me.

Well, that's a sad indictment on your character. I have two young daughters and I'm exponentially more concerned with their safety and their anxiety over sexual predators watching them strip in a locker room than I am with the value of a dollar.

If fact, there are hundreds of issues I find exponentially more important than the value of the American dollar. For instance - upholding and defending the U.S. Constitution. Rights. Freedoms. God.

Do you know why Apple manufactures iPhones in China? Because it's a better deal for them. Lower taxes. Less regulations. Provide even better deals here on those options and Apple will move their operations to the U.S. (where they would vastly prefer to have them).
False. You know who also disagrees with you? Rush Limbaugh. I happened to catch a bit of him yesterday and he was making a very solid argument for why Apple will never move manufacturing to the U.S. and it has nothing to do with taxes and regulation and everything to do with cheap labor and supply chain. It was one of the few times where I absolutely agreed with everything he said.

If you're a member you can listen:

Podcast Center - The Rush Limbaugh Show

April 19, hour 2, first half hour. I'm not a member so I can't grab and post the relevant clip.

First off, nice pic in your signature area. Refer madness is an awesome flick. Just to go a bit further on you and Rush's point on jobs, during the economic down turn even companies that still make things here had to lay off and trim some fat. Since about 2008 more had to be done with fewer people. It created a worker who was skilled in more then one area. That's the new reality. We can holler that it is not fair, or we can do what Americans are famous for and create a need that we can fill and fill better then anyone else.
Green energy. Solar installations. Windmill installations. Can't send those jobs to China.
Oh man....typical left-wing ideology. Their entire approach to economic crisis (created in the first place by ignorant left-wing ideology) is to pay a man to dig a hole and then pay another man to fill the whole in. That's their entire approach - believing that forcing unnecessary labor "creates" jobs. It's like a 4-year old's approach to economics.

For the record Syn - you absolutely can send those jobs to China. A Chinese firm could bid on installing failed "green" energy technologies and come over with their own labor to do the work and leave when it's complete. Oops....

The reality is, if we implement the correct economic policies, we will not only create new jobs, but we'll also gain old jobs. We'll do both - which is exactly what we desperately need after 8 years of failed Obama policies.
Failed policies that brought unemployment down to below 5%, after Bush shit the bed and hemorrhaged 800,000 jobs per month, bringing it up to 11% or higher?

Those failed policies?
It never hit 11% under George W. Bush. Ever. That happened under Barack Obama. And it remains at that level to this day. Sadly, what Obama did was create such a decimated economy that 96 million people dropped out of the work force. With each one he danced a jig because he could then lower the unemployment rate for each person who was so dejected by the lack of jobs that they simply gave up hope.

Facts. They are a bitch.

Obamacare isn't Constitutional, but that didn't stop the Supreme Court. Neither was their gay marriage ruling
4i6Ckte.gif

Because you know more than SCOTUS does about the Constitution, right?

Was the Constitution adopted to protect WE THE PEOPLE or federal bureaucrats?

Do you have a brain? The ability to think? Is the authority to operate a health insurance scheme specifically authorized?

You know it isn't.

WHY do you want to allow the corrupt motherfuckers to get away with the USURPATION?

WHY?

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

She'll be president, not a dictator. She will still have to deal with congress. If the Republican leadership had any onions they won't let her run through them like BO does.

Of course that's true but there is a possibility of the Dems taking back the Senate, and the GOP doesn't have the balls to stand up for conservatism, as you stated.

Even so, it isn't too early to start thinking about resistance. Even if it isn't yet needed.
Too funny... the GOP doesn't have the balls to stand up for conservatism -- so conservatives fight back by trying to nominate one of the least Conservative candidates running.

:lmao:

No dumbass, the conservatives are trying to stop Trump. Do you even pay attention?
You need a scorecard to keep up. The establishment GOP is anti-Trump.

The reality is, if we implement the correct economic policies, we will not only create new jobs, but we'll also gain old jobs. We'll do both - which is exactly what we desperately need after 8 years of failed Obama policies.
Failed policies that brought unemployment down to below 5%, after Bush shit the bed and hemorrhaged 800,000 jobs per month, bringing it up to 11% or higher?

Those failed policies?
It never hit 11% under George W. Bush. Ever. That happened under Barack Obama. And it remains at that level to this day. Sadly, what Obama did was create such a decimated economy that 96 million people dropped out of the work force. With each one he danced a jig because he could then lower the unemployment rate for each person who was so dejected by the lack of jobs that they simply gave up hope.

Facts. They are a bitch.
WTF? When did the unemployment rate hit 11% under Obama? You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2006_2016_all_period_M03_data.gif

That wouldn't be Constitutional, so they wouldn't decide that way

Bwahahahaha! Obamacare isn't Constitutional, but that didn't stop the Supreme Court. Neither was their gay marriage ruling (the Supreme Court is part of the judicial branch - they have zero power to create law which is the responsibility of the legislative branch - and Congress didn't pass any legislation on gay marriage junior). Oops! As always, you illustrate your fundamental lack of understanding of the U.S. Constitution and the government and in doing so, prove all of my points for me.
More derangement from you. The Supreme Court did not create those laws. :cuckoo:

Of course that's true but there is a possibility of the Dems taking back the Senate, and the GOP doesn't have the balls to stand up for conservatism, as you stated.

Even so, it isn't too early to start thinking about resistance. Even if it isn't yet needed.
Too funny... the GOP doesn't have the balls to stand up for conservatism -- so conservatives fight back by trying to nominate one of the least Conservative candidates running.

The open-legged embrace of stupidity. It is the characteristic they all share.

Ain't it the truth.

Meh, I'm done trying to keep you stupid liberals straightened out. I'm not going to point out to you what should be blatantly obvious, I'm just going to let you say stupid shit and laugh at you. I'm done trying to educate you fools. You don't want to know anything anyway.
image.jpeg

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

She'll be president, not a dictator. She will still have to deal with congress. If the Republican leadership had any onions they won't let her run through them like BO does.

You need a scorecard to keep up. The establishment GOP is anti-Trump.

I know that. I didn't say otherwise.

Forum List

Back