It's time to help the economy

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Go shop at Target.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyuFWXSDbCs&feature=fvhl]YouTube - Target HQ Gets 240,000 Boycott Notices[/ame]

I shop at Target (when I get a chance) because it is more awesome than Walmart.

Bigredneck...where does your Federal Judge friend shop?

The stupid is strong in this one:

"When the CEO of Target and the top brass are making personal contributions to people like...."

I stopped right there. I don't even know which people are getting the donations. I just said "this guys is an ijit" and clicked stop. CEO's can't make personal contributions? Geddafuggouddahere wit that shit.

"When the CEO of Target and the top brass are making personal contributions to people like...."

I stopped right there. I don't even know which people are getting the donations. I just said "this guys is an ijit" and clicked stop. CEO's can't make personal contributions? Geddafuggouddahere wit that shit.

The CEO contributed to Michelle Bacman(sp?)

So the CEO is an idiot too, huh?

Oh well, he can contribute to whomever he damn well pleases.

So the CEO is an idiot too, huh?

Oh well, he can contribute to whomever he damn well pleases.

Yes he can. He can even contribute to obama for all I care . Its's his money.

This is a joke right?.....the left are now gonna stop people from contributing to candidates they wish to give money to.Then to punish them they will boycott those stores.Please people I'm trying to hold onto some belief that this country still has a chance to be something good.The Republicans have a golden opportunity to blow these people out of the water come elections,I pray they do not screw it up.

This is a joke right?.....the left are now gonna stop people from contributing to candidates they wish to give money to.Then to punish them they will boycott those stores.Please people I'm trying to hold onto some belief that this country still has a chance to be something good.The Republicans have a golden opportunity to blow these people out of the water come elections,I pray they do not screw it up.

You said "Blow" heheheyheheyheheeyyheheheheheyeyehehehehey

There is nothing wrong with consumers speaking with their purchasing power.
I just don't go for group things like Church boycotts at disneyworld over gay customers.
Individuals need to decide where to spend their money not to be told where to spend it by pundits and such.

I never cared too much for Targets anyway, that shade of orangish red is ghastly.

Actually, it looks like people are using their right to protest stores they usually shop by not shopping there. Because we all know that nobody has ever done such a thing, ever.

Yeh I said blow,and I also said This,and I used the word good....and elections...it's called the English language.Your point is what again exactly?....

I love people who boycott stores to send a message...they don't shop there,so what.Do you really think it effects the bottom line by anything that anyone would notice.

Forum List

Back