It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

No whites = no civilization
The Sumerians were White?

The Ming?

Actually, some of the way the Sumerians' artwork of themselves shows some with light colored hair. And even some of their 'gods/goddesses' had golden or red hair and fair colored skin. I don't know enough about them to say they were 'white', however their own art shows a bit more 'white' than anything else, IMO.

My God...are these storm front characters for real??? I've never read such a bunch of stereotypical idiocy...and look at muddie, right in with them.

Why are you guys so racist?

My God...are these storm front characters for real??? I've never read such a bunch of stereotypical idiocy...and look at muddie, right in with them.

Why are you guys so racist?

Better question: Why are they still here?

Highly successful black President.
White mother and raised by whites

touché!!!

The only reason Obama and intelligence are together in the same sentence is because of his half White genes. Clearly his White genes keep in check his desire to stand idle on a street corner with one hand on his dikk and the other hand holding a 40 oz can of ole english malt liquor all the while yapping "no wat i'm say'n, dawg"

I have White genes in me as well, should I be proud? Why should I when the White side of me has to know that a half-wit like your ass exists. Believe me, you are NOT a credit to YOUR race.

Well, I'll admit that I didn't go through all 45 pages of this topic before posting, but I'll offer my two cents. First of all, the whole hate Whitey thing. Trust me, the ones who hate Whites, hate you guys all of the time, not just for one month. With that being said, I have mixed feelings. Black history month is supposed to be educational, to bring to light the accomplishments of those who helped forged this country, those who have been left out of the history books. It's a reminder of where we were so that we can learn from it, so that the mistakes of the past are not repeated. Without a time for emphasis on Black history, well, we'll forget that blacks actually had a positive impact on American history.

However, there has been marketing around it year after year. With certain companies and organizations hopping onto the bandwagon just to say "Yea, we're cool! We like black people! Buy our product!". I think it's fake, and unnecessary, and completely trivializes the reasons for having a Black History month.

Forum List

Back