*Its Time To Go Gas!!!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. It really is time folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:
2. We have to make our move to get off the oil from other countries.:evil:
3. And we have plenty, I mean plenty of natural gas, we can use to power *EVERYTHING*!!!!!!
4. Cars, Trucks, Boats, Bikes, Big Rigs, just about anything that has an engine can be converted to natural gas.
5. Lets get this done folks, its really important we stop wasting our time not doing it.
6. Build the infrastructure needed to provide natural gas for all gas stations, and convert the automobiles/trucks, etc, to use gas.
7. Get on the phone and start calling your Representatives!!!!!!
8. Senators!!!!!
9. Governors!!!!!
10. President!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. We have oil, and we have an abundance of natural gas.
2. But, for some stupid reason, we buy all our oil, and from a *people* who want us all dead, I use the word *people* liberally.
3. We do indeed buy most of it over sea's, if there was a supply of gas somewhere we would probally be buying it from there, and shipping it over by boat.
4. Its kinda like, having a garden out in the back yard, full of all sorts of veggies, and instead of going out there each time when you need a tomato, squash, carrot, etc, you go to the store and buy a tomato, squash, carrot from another country.
5. Are *all* you people that stupid?
6. Are you so dumb you can't figure this out?
7. This isn't rocket science folks either.
8. I am usually about 20 years ahead of my time folks.
9. I was onto Islam some twenty years before 911 happened.
10. I see everyone here is afraid to even post their ideas on this topic.
11. Fucking morons, everyone!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
1. Do you talk in numbered sentences as well?
2. What do people think of it?

I'd love to convert to gas but the fuckers want $5,000 to run a line from the street to my house and another $2,000 in new equipment.

Infrastructure & conversions cost lots of money. Even though CNG, LNG & LPG run a little over $1 a gallon, most people will not fork over the money to convert & create demand. Converting was not that necessary for ethanol & people still raised holy hell. People raise holy hell just because the government gives oil companies a 48 cent blender tax credit to sell ethanol. This only reduces oil company taxes if they convert to ethanol pumps. they don't get paid for it. The government will have to subsidize & mandate conversions just to get Semi Trucks to convert. Watch the fur fly when that happens!

Here is a link to Alt Fuel Stations.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

I'd love to convert to gas but the fuckers want $5,000 to run a line from the street to my house and another $2,000 in new equipment.

1. We as a Nation need to stop that.
2. And mandate that people convert to natural gas on everything feasibly possible, including home heating along with new a/c gas heating units, and have a government run program to run the pipe at no charge from the street, to those who not only need it, but are going to get it like it or not!
3. Mandate the conversion of *all* gas engines, including our cars and trucks, generators.
4. We HAVE to do this.
5. *NO* isn't an option.
6. I will get this pushed through folks, you sit there all quite and watch me work!!!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Infrastructure & conversions cost lots of money. Even though CNG, LNG & LPG run a little over $1 a gallon, most people will not fork over the money to convert & create demand. People raise holy hell just because the government gives oil companies a 48 cent blender tax credit to sell ethanol. This only reduces oil company taxes if they convert to ethanol pumps. they don't get paid for it. The government will have to subsidize & mandate conversions just to get Semi Trucks to convert. Watch the fur fly when that happens!

Here is a link to Alt Fuel Stations.

1. Yes *TAX CREDITS* and *MANDATES*.
2. We just have to do it, times over for thinking about it one more minute!!!
3. We can be independent, *AGAIN*, if we only find the will!
4. My will is resolute, lets get started *RIGHT NOW*!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Americans can't "get" anything done. We're along for the ride. Go ahead and believe your vote makes a difference if it makes you feel better but we do as we are told.

Sorry bout that,

Americans can't "get" anything done. We're along for the ride. Go ahead and believe your vote makes a difference if it makes you feel better but we do as we are told.

1. Ahhhhh *HELL*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. I will start a *NEW PARTY* then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. *THE ENERGY PARTY* then we will get this fucking done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. We will get this done!!!!!!, "Who's with me"???!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. And we have plenty, I mean plenty of natural gas, we can use to power *EVERYTHING*!!!!!!
4. Cars, Trucks, Boats, Bikes, Big Rigs, just about anything that has an engine can be converted to natural gas.
5. Lets get this done folks, its really important we stop wasting our time not doing it.
6. Build the infrastructure needed to provide natural gas for all gas stations, and convert the automobiles/trucks, etc, to use gas.
8. Senators!!!!!
9. Governors!!!!!
10. President!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Generally I think you're nuts.

But you could be on to something here. So I am going to pos rep you for this one..Jimbo.

Sorry bout that,

3. *THE ENERGY PARTY* then we will get this fucking done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bring lots of money and if your not politically connected already, forget it.

Sorry bout that,

8. Senators!!!!!
9. Governors!!!!!
10. President!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Every time gas prices make a big jump there is a flurry of proposals to convert to natural gas. Of the fossil fuels, NG is the least polluting and produces about 40% less greenhouse gases. The problem with such a conversion is the infrastructure cost. Gas lines do not exist in many communities. In fact there are several states with little or no natural gas. Adding gas pipe lines and storage tanks throughout the country would be a huge expense. I seriously doubt that the private sector would commit to spending billions on the infrastructure without government support. If gas prices fell, someone would left holding the bag, probably the taxpayers.

I believe the best alternate energy sources are those that can be implemented with little government support and with minimum changes to the infrastructure. Wind power and solar power come the closest. With these sources of energy, there is no major change required to the infrastructure. We already have electricity in homes, and businesses. All that is needed is charging stations for vehicles. Changes required are minor compared to NG.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bring lots of money and if your not politically connected already, forget it.

1. All I need is a couple political savvy folks to join me, and we three can start a *NEW PARTY*!!!!!
2. Its probably just file some papers, pay a fee, then wham!!!! *INSTANT PARTY*!!!!!!
3. Then I get the government to give me some public funds, to kick the whole thing off!!!!
4. My Party agenda/platform, is getting *AMERICA* off foreign oil!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

here ya go !

Attachments

• $instant party.jpg
    $instant party.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 94
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

8. Senators!!!!!
9. Governors!!!!!
10. President!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Every time gas prices make a big jump there is a flurry of proposals to convert to natural gas. Of the fossil fuels, NG is the least polluting and produces about 40% less greenhouse gases. The problem with such a conversion is the infrastructure cost. Gas lines do not exist in many communities. In fact there are several states with little or no natural gas. Adding gas pipe lines and storage tanks throughout the country would be a huge expense. I seriously doubt that the private sector would commit to spending billions on the infrastructure without government support. If gas prices fell, someone would left holding the bag, probably the taxpayers.

I believe the best alternate energy sources are those that can be implemented with little government support and with minimum changes to the infrastructure. Wind power and solar power come the closest. With these sources of energy, there is no major change required to the infrastructure. We already have electricity in homes, and businesses. All that is needed is charging stations for vehicles. Changes required are minor compared to NG.

1. Well that was then, I wasn't in the game then, I AM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:
2. We will get on NG and off oil, and I am here to getter done!!!!!!
3. All I ask is for a couple of political savvy people to join me!!!!
4. We together will get this done!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

8. Senators!!!!!
9. Governors!!!!!
10. President!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Well that was then, I wasn't in the game then, I AM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dont drink ethanol while posting. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

8. Senators!!!!!
9. Governors!!!!!
10. President!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Generally I think you're nuts.

But you could be on to something here. So I am going to pos rep you for this one..Jimbo.

1. Sorry man I don't want your rep, I want you to join my cabinet.
2. Do you know anything about politics?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't drink ethanol while posting. :lol:

1. Look Dill, Don't try to run this down, you will get run over trying!!!!!!
2. This is bigger than the both of us!!!!!
3. Now simmer down, either get onboard or STFU!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back