"It's time to get Australian"

Why not, since white man only let injuns do shit work...

That's they get for treating their squaws like shit. Karma.

Who did that? :link:
He forgot about spousal abuse by white folks..They do a good job...

Spousal abuse isn't rampant among whites percentage wise to other races. But do keep that hated for whites going. It's fun to watch.
It's not hatred it's just a fact..

Then post a link instead of your biased opinion claimed as fact.

Spousal abuse isn't rampant among whites percentage wise to other races. But do keep that hated for whites going. It's fun to watch.

Post a link showing that white folks abuse spouses............sure buddy, trust me, they do..

"Native" means aboriginal -- the first people who were here. Those who displaced nobody.

Interesting concept, yet often difficult to determine. For example, "native" Hawaiians are descendants of Tahitians who displaced the Micronesians who first discovered and settled Hawaii. Ironically, one measure of "aboriginal" is a lack of advancement (e.g., Stone Age culture). Perhaps original, but certainly not deserving of romantic adoration.
If only the Native Americans had run that plan in the 17th century, eh?

My favourite part of this OP is the link --- "smh.com" :lol:

There were no Native Americans. All of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else.

All of our ancestors everywhere migrated from somewhere else except for Africa.
"Native" means aboriginal -- the first people who were here. Those who displaced nobody.

Duh...

This continent/country was a wide open frontier with no immigration laws and just because a certain group of humans may have gotten here first doesn't mean a damned thing. In fact those who migrated over the Bering Straits affectionently and adoringly called Native Americans may not even have been here first. Solutrean hypothesis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

At any rate they weren't displaced. Their descendants are still around today and those who settled within our border are all full fledged U.S. citizens. They also have their own sovereign lands.

Double "duh".

Nah, they weren't "displaced" ::cough Trail of Tears cough:: at all. Why, we still have places here in Carolina where you can see street names in Cherokee. And when my ancestors came to "settle" Mississippi in the 1830s after Indians had been, um, "cleared out", they kept the cute Native American names so we could have a quaint song like Ode to Billie Joe playing on the radio, so those names at least stayed put, right?

And the Arawak, Beothuk, Karankawa, Mandan, Chisca, Hachaath, Taino and Powhatans, well they were all exterminated, not "displaced". And of course as you note, they have their own sovereign lands where they thrive today, like Chicago and Seattle and Milwaukee and Oklahoma and Alabama. Oh wait, those are just place names.

Take a drive across the barren desert of Nevada sometime if you'd like to see what we've allowed them for 'sovereign lands' after Europeans took the choice stuff....

Deeeep double duh.

Tell you what why don't you di p those dead Europeand and cry to them then. It has nothing to do with us.

Interesting concept, yet often difficult to determine. For example, "native" Hawaiians are descendants of Tahitians who displaced the Micronesians who first discovered and settled Hawaii. Ironically, one measure of "aboriginal" is a lack of advancement (e.g., Stone Age culture). Perhaps original, but certainly not deserving of romantic adoration.

There were no Native Americans. All of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else.

Duh...

This continent/country was a wide open frontier with no immigration laws and just because a certain group of humans may have gotten here first doesn't mean a damned thing. In fact those who migrated over the Bering Straits affectionently and adoringly called Native Americans may not even have been here first. Solutrean hypothesis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

At any rate they weren't displaced. Their descendants are still around today and those who settled within our border are all full fledged U.S. citizens. They also have their own sovereign lands.

Double "duh".

Nah, they weren't "displaced" ::cough Trail of Tears cough:: at all. Why, we still have places here in Carolina where you can see street names in Cherokee. And when my ancestors came to "settle" Mississippi in the 1830s after Indians had been, um, "cleared out", they kept the cute Native American names so we could have a quaint song like Ode to Billie Joe playing on the radio, so those names at least stayed put, right?

And the Arawak, Beothuk, Karankawa, Mandan, Chisca, Hachaath, Taino and Powhatans, well they were all exterminated, not "displaced". And of course as you note, they have their own sovereign lands where they thrive today, like Chicago and Seattle and Milwaukee and Oklahoma and Alabama. Oh wait, those are just place names.

Take a drive across the barren desert of Nevada sometime if you'd like to see what we've allowed them for 'sovereign lands' after Europeans took the choice stuff....

Deeeep double duh.

Tell you what, why don't you dig up those dead Europeans and cry to them then? It has nothing to do with those of us alive today. Not all tribal lands are in the middle of the desert. There is choice stuff all over the country that are tribal lands. Try Calif, the Pacific Northwest and many green eastern states. And lastly stop whining about the past. The so-called native Americans as I said are all full fledged American citizens.

That's your concession? That's your way of admitting you were wrong about them being abroiginal and being displaced?

Or were you hoping I forgot what the point was? :rofl:

"And their approach is working. Migrant boats have halved in number since Prime Minister Tony Abbott got tough."

Hopkins summarises her solution to the increasing number of boats attempting to reach Europe from North Africa as: "Bring on the gunships, force migrants back to their shores and burn the boats."

Tiny hearts What the UK has been told about Australia s asylum seeker policy

They were too busy fighting each other!

"And their approach is working. Migrant boats have halved in number since Prime Minister Tony Abbott got tough."

Hopkins summarises her solution to the increasing number of boats attempting to reach Europe from North Africa as: "Bring on the gunships, force migrants back to their shores and burn the boats."

Tiny hearts What the UK has been told about Australia s asylum seeker policy

So, you're African American?

Post a link showing that white folks abuse spouses............sure buddy, trust me, they do..

Didn't say they didn't but your remark was "they do a good job of it" which implies it is mostly whites that do it. You can't go by a day in here without demonizing whites, can you?

Duh...

Double "duh".

Deeeep double duh.

Tell you what why don't you di p those dead Europeand and cry to them then. It has nothing to do with us.

Duh...

Double "duh".

Deeeep double duh.

Tell you what, why don't you dig up those dead Europeans and cry to them then? It has nothing to do with those of us alive today. Not all tribal lands are in the middle of the desert. There is choice stuff all over the country that are tribal lands. Try Calif, the Pacific Northwest and many green eastern states. And lastly stop whining about the past. The so-called native Americans as I said are all full fledged American citizens.

That's your concession? That's your way of admitting you were wrong about them being abroiginal and being displaced?

The truth hurt did, it? Where did I say that I was wrong?
Hallucinating are you? Their descendents are everywhere in this country so how were they displaced?

Didn't say they didn't but your remark was "they do a good job of it" which implies it is mostly whites that do it. You can't go by a day in here without demonizing whites, can you?
Sure, can you go one day without demonizing anyone?

Duh...

Double "duh".

Deeeep double duh.

Duh...

Double "duh".

Deeeep double duh.

The truth hurt did, it? Where did I say that I was wrong?

Exactly my point. Duh.

Hallucinating are you? Their descendents are everywhere in this country so how were they displaced?

Everywhere in this country they were "deported" to -- like the Cherokee forced to march from here to freaking Oklahoma. That is, the ones that weren't completely exterminated as I listed before.

What in the fuck do you think Wounded Knee was about?

Woundedknee1891.jpg

Oh, and those "100% Americans" you like to call those people in the grave? The US Army had come in to disarm them.

Last edited:

I don't demonize people by race as you do or live in the past and demonize those alive today for something they played no role in. You should try it sometime.

I don't demonize people by race as you do or live in the past and demonize those alive today for something they played no role in. You should try it sometime.

Moonglow didn't bring it up. It started here:

-- into which you jumped a few posts later.

Try to keep up willya?

If you can't handle the sins of the father, don't exult them

Who's exulting them? They are all dead now and none of them were my father. How about you stop demonizing the whole white race alive today that played no role in the past?

Who's exulting them? They are all dead now and none of them were my father. How about you stop demonizing the whole white race alive today that played no role in the past?
We was discussing spousal abuse....ty...

Who's exulting them? None of them were my father anyway and they are all dead now. Hope about YOU stop demonizing the entire white race today for a past they played no role in?

Try to keep up willya?

Try to mind your own business and the topic went in a different direction which isn't uncommon when humans debate.

Try to keep up willya?

Try to mind your own business and the topic went in a different direction which isn't uncommon when humans debate.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm..... YOU're the wag who jumped in on an exchange you weren't part of there, Einstein.

Forum List

Back