It's Time To Change Pitchers People!

The choices are pretty simple. Re-elect Obama and we are screwed. Vote Romney in as President and we begin a new path towards recovery.

Um...did you mean this to sound ironic?

No. If Obama is re-elected we continue to bleed as a country. You can't loose but so much blood before there is no more to bleed. We are nearly there. If Romney is elected, at least we can put a bandaid on it to stop the bleeding.

The choices are pretty simple. Re-elect Obama and we are screwed. Vote Romney in as President and we begin a new path towards recovery.

Um...did you mean this to sound ironic?

No. If Obama is re-elected we continue to bleed as a country. You can't loose but so much blood before there is no more to bleed. We are nearly there. If Romney is elected, at least we can put a bandaid on it to stop the bleeding.

So you are going to for a man whose tax cuts will cost $5 trillion, and who thus far has not explained where that money will come from.

Are you sure you have thought this through?

Tax cuts don't "cost" jack shit, unless you presume all incomes belong to the treasury.

Actually they do - and if you check with almost any media source which covered the story, they will tell you the same thing.

Tax cuts cost money because they mean the government earns less. When governments earn less, they borrow.

Borrowing money costs rather a lot.

Given the US already runs staggering deficits, Romney's plan to increase thos deficits by a further $5 trillion leaves a hole in the government coffers the size of the Grand Canyon.

While his much touted closing of tax loop holes - but so far unspecified - will bring in some money, your net situation will almost certainly be worse than it is now.

Cutting expenditure will help, but the extent of the cuts needed to cover the deficit the US has now are political suicide - and Romney wants to add another $5 trillion to that.

I couldn't care less what "media sources" say.

The notion that my keeping what I earn costs you anything, presumes that what I earn is yours to "allow" me to keep in the first place.

The borrowing of money has been necessary to cover an orgy of spending, not because the rustics haven't been shaken down for enough protection loot.

Of course you couldn't - and it is exactly that kind of blindly obediant attitude that allows politicians of all persuasions feed you whatever kind of shit they feel like selling.

And yet when your local school closes or your water rates skyrocket to cover that budget deficit, you'll be the first one to complain about it.

And Romney understands the numbers.

Then he understands that his tax cuts could cost the US $5 trillion over ten years.

And you are ok with that.

Obama's own Campaign Manager, Stephanie Cutter, has flat out admitted that is a lie and that his tax cuts will NOT cost the U.S. anywhere near $5 trillion (in fact, she came up with the figure $1 trillion). If the Obama camp is admitting they were lying, why are you continuing to spread that lie?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTL9PB1oiF0&sns=em]Stephanie Cutter Admits Obamas $5 Trillion Attack on Romney Is Not True - YouTube[/ame]

Of course you couldn't - and it is exactly that kind of blindly obediant attitude that allows politicians of all persuasions feed you whatever kind of shit they feel like selling.

And yet when your local school closes or your water rates skyrocket to cover that budget deficit, you'll be the first one to complain about it.
You can stop projecting any time now.

I understand duplicitous language because I can unpack the perceptual positions that words convey.

The semantic construction that claims my keeping what is mine costs you something, still makes the presumption that what I earn belongs to you...And it doesn't.

You may as well try to claim that not sacking the liquor store is "allowing" its proprietor to keep his money and inventory.

America's economy is Stagnant, due to the current administration's policies!
When I put on my shoes, I feel the government's toes there already. There are way too many regulations killing businesses, our FREEDOMS, and getting in between our doctors and us.

People PLEASE WAKE UP! It's time to change pitchers!!![/QUO

Yes, enough of the softball approach to leadership......

imagesobamaball-1.jpg

You can stop projecting any time now.

I understand duplicitous language because I can unpack the perceptual positions that words convey.

The semantic construction that claims my keeping what is mine costs you something, still makes the presumption that what I earn belongs to you...And it doesn't.

You may as well try to claim that not sacking the liquor store is "allowing" its proprietor to keep his money and inventory.

Oddball -

To be honest, I'll be surprised if you ever come to understand this topic. You can whine on as much as you like about whose money it is to begin with, but that could scarcly be less relevent here.

The US government is in a sea of debt, and if Romney wins it will likely to get worse.

One way or another - you will pay for that.

It might be through raised taes, or it may be because services you currently take for granted suddenly skyrocket in price, but you will pay.

The only question is - are you smart enough to understand that?

To be honest, you'll never use honest semantics.

Carnie barkers, patent medicine hawkers and other flim-flam artists never do.

The problem is, has been and always will be spending....Period.

That both Romney and Obama will increase that spending is not in doubt....But telling me that me keeping what is mine costs you or them anything is the height of intellectual dishonesty.

Oddball -

This is not about spending per se - because the money has already been spent. Its gone.

And what you have to show for it is the deficit.

The question is how yoy pay back what you owe.

Romney's solution is to ask wealthy Americans to pay less tax than they do now.

Apparently, you think the various Chinese banks you owe money to will accept IOU's.

The US government is in a sea of debt, and if Romney wins it will likely to get worse.

Barack Obama has added more to the national debt in 3.5 years than all other U.S. Presidents in history combined have in their first 3.5 years.

When Barack Obama took office, the national debt stood at $9+ trillion. It's now at $16 trillion. He's damn near matched the entire national debt it took us 235 years to accumulate in his 3.5 years.

To say it "will likely get worse" is one of the most dishonest, not to mention outrageous, statements ever made. They need to alter the Clean Debate Zone to include lying so that readers to have to see the garbage and misinformation posted by so many.

America's economy is Stagnant,

Not really. It's not good, but then too its better than it was when Bush II left the office.

due to the current administration's policies!

IN small part, I suppose.

But a more realistic POV is that today's economy is the result of the last 30-40 years of policies PLUS all t5he changes that happen that have absolutely nothing to do with government.

I know how hard it is for most of you right wingers to understand that an economy doesn't start and stop with every change in the White House, of course, but still.. trying to pin the blame on any economy entirely on the people currently in office is either stupid beyond understanding, or dishonest as the day is long.

Given the US already runs staggering deficits, Romney's plan to increase thos deficits by a further $5 trillion leaves a hole in the government coffers the size of the Grand Canyon.

Even the Obama camp have admitted they were lying. When are you going to do the same? Lying is a despicable act.

Obama's own Campaign Manager, Stephanie Cutter, has flat out admitted that is a lie and that his tax cuts will NOT cost the U.S. anywhere near $5 trillion (in fact, she came up with the figure $1 trillion). If the Obama camp is admitting they were lying, why are you continuing to spread that lie?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTL9PB1oiF0&sns=em]Stephanie Cutter Admits Obamas $5 Trillion Attack on Romney Is Not True - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back