"Its time to bomb Iran"

Ok..............fueling one now......................what temperature do you want to set their country at for wanting one..................2 million degrees be ok with you.
I asked my iranian friend if Iran should have a nuke and he said no. Not only that he says we need to wipe out Islam. Something like "we need to kill 40million of them". I was shocked.

I am a bit shocked too. Do you know the religion of that Iranian? ---I have known lots of Iranians------not all muslims but most. None could be described as "religious"----but never came across anyone that ANNOYED.
There are jewish and bahai and Zoroastrian and Christian Iranians
He thinks islam is bad. He's not a christian but I believe he believes " something" made us.

Just my personal experience----I have come across LOTS of Iranian muslims who just IGNORED islam-----but never one who called it "bad". All the "others" of Iran----bahai, Christian, jewish, Zoroastrian-----believe---'someone made us" ----by creed
I met anti-zionist jews...

so have I ----I had lived for a period of time
in the neighborhood of the SATMAR chassidim. ----and I have known jews who
reject Judaism-----and I have known Iranian muslims who simply reject religion----but none
who specifically refer to islam as evil. Iranians tend to consider Iranian culture and Iranians themselves as -----kinda "superor"
in all of its aspects Iranian jews consider
Iranian jews to be "superior" too and way back then-----before 1979 IRAN to be
"superior"
Iranian muslims consider arabs to be------
very inferior-------Arabic food no good----Arabic muslim no good--------I have never
encountered another people so damned
DELIGHTED with themselves

That's just the sort of craziness that one hears on "Christian" media.

Pakistan and India both the nuke, so why can't everyone else have a nuke? What's even worse is that Israel has the nuke and they threaten to use it one themselves if they can't have the Holy Land, so if we let those nuts have the nuke then everyone should have the nuke.
Iran has stated that Israel does not have the right to exist. It is their stated goal to commit genocide against the Jewish people. Do you really believe that they should have nukes?
This is such old tired bullshit. Rhetoric stupid. Give them a nuke.
Ok..............fueling one now......................what temperature do you want to set their country at for wanting one..................2 million degrees be ok with you.
I asked my iranian friend if Iran should have a nuke and he said no. Not only that he says we need to wipe out Islam. Something like "we need to kill 40million of them". I was shocked.
tthere was this Jewish guy and he said Muslims were better...
I think Muslims are good people just like christians its our leaders that suck.

Iran has stated that Israel does not have the right to exist. It is their stated goal to commit genocide against the Jewish people. Do you really believe that they should have nukes?

I think muslims are people of the same value as all other people in the world-----they simply have a creed that stinks to high heaven----and the most uneducated of them buy into it HOOK LINE AND SINKER and----a significant portion of even their
educated buy into it

I am a bit shocked too. Do you know the religion of that Iranian? ---I have known lots of Iranians------not all muslims but most. None could be described as "religious"----but never came across anyone that ANNOYED.
There are jewish and bahai and Zoroastrian and Christian Iranians
He thinks islam is bad. He's not a christian but I believe he believes " something" made us.

Just my personal experience----I have come across LOTS of Iranian muslims who just IGNORED islam-----but never one who called it "bad". All the "others" of Iran----bahai, Christian, jewish, Zoroastrian-----believe---'someone made us" ----by creed
I met anti-zionist jews...

so have I ----I had lived for a period of time
in the neighborhood of the SATMAR chassidim. ----and I have known jews who
reject Judaism-----and I have known Iranian muslims who simply reject religion----but none
who specifically refer to islam as evil. Iranians tend to consider Iranian culture and Iranians themselves as -----kinda "superor"
in all of its aspects Iranian jews consider
Iranian jews to be "superior" too and way back then-----before 1979 IRAN to be
"superior"
Iranian muslims consider arabs to be------
very inferior-------Arabic food no good----Arabic muslim no good--------I have never
encountered another people so damned
DELIGHTED with themselves
My iranian friends are not religious and they lived in Iran and think Islam sucks. They even let their daughter/sister date a black guy.

Their parents said they left Iran and iranian ways and wanted to let their kids be american.

I've met a lot of good iranian people. The youth in Iran are very americanized they are just living in a Muslim ruled country.

They say you can do whatever you want just dont fuck with the government.

I think muslims are people of the same value as all other people in the world-----they simply have a creed that stinks to high heaven----and the most uneducated of them buy into it HOOK LINE AND SINKER and----a significant portion of even their
educated buy into it
Islam is the exact opposite of everything that is good and decent. So are those who follow it. They do not worship God. They worship the Devil.

educated buy into it
If you are talking about religion ditto for americans.

educated buy into it
Islam is the exact opposite of everything that is good and decent. So are those who follow it. They do not worship God. They worship the Devil.
Oh whatever. Most of you christians are assholes too.

educated buy into it

be not so drastic and judgemental-----most muslims are innocent people born into a creed which is perverse. Even the brightest and the best can be
under intense social and family pressure to conform.
I truly believe that the problem is not muslims----it is ISLAM

educated buy into it

SO??? ass holes told to be nice and help the neighbor and not kill and not covet -----are better
neighbors than assholes told to -----"kill your neighbor if he touches a Koran"

educated buy into it

SO??? ass holes told to be nice and help the neighbor and not kill and not covet -----are better
neighbors than assholes told to -----"kill your neighbor if he touches a Koran"
Oh we are way more evolved. They are about 300 years behind us as far as separating church and statement

Remember back when we had kings and serfs? That's basically the Arab world now.

Forum List

Back