It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

It is not possible for conservatives to organize anything without it turning into a Klan rally.

It's not possible for you to organize anything that doesn't turn into an Antifa/BLM rally.

Let's illuminate the contrast.

Nationalist march:
5a0e14a31500009902858802.jpeg

Antifa's "Welcome to Hell" (at least their intentions are accurately given):
20170823_antifa.png

Of course, Antifa won't tolerate pro-American people organizing. Bring your guns...
OK, your stupid response aside, what do you think a conservative celebration of heterosexuality look like? Don't answer, we all know. It would be wall-to-wall hating on homosexuals.

Hate on heterosexuals and anything normal is what the regular leftist parade looks like. Not even cars can be safe. You need to STFU and GTFO. Other people are as free to hate anyone for any reason as they please, just like your leftist pals. I know you are shivering, you will be hated.
Subtle threats now?

It is not possible for conservatives to organize anything without it turning into a Klan rally.

It's not possible for you to organize anything that doesn't turn into an Antifa/BLM rally.

Nationalist march:

20170823_antifa.png

Of course, Antifa won't tolerate pro-American people organizing. Bring your guns...
OK, your stupid response aside, what do you think a conservative celebration of heterosexuality look like? Don't answer, we all know. It would be wall-to-wall hating on homosexuals.

Hate on heterosexuals and anything normal is what the regular leftist parade looks like. Not even cars can be safe. You need to STFU and GTFO. Other people are as free to hate anyone for any reason as they please, just like your leftist pals. I know you are shivering, you will be hated.
Subtle threats now?

As usual, leftists are drawn to sponges when it comes to planning the rise of pro American people. What a surprise. They can't allow it. You know it will be your undoing.

Nationalist march:

20170823_antifa.png

Wallow in your hate as much as you want, I don't care, just don't try to act like there is something noble about being a vile excuse for a human being.

Nationalist march:

20170823_antifa.png

Subtle threats now?

As usual, leftists are drawn to sponges when it comes to planning the rise of pro American people. What a surprise. They can't allow it. You know it will be your undoing.
You keep talking "pro-American" people while you keep showing us foreign gatherings.

Wrong, nothing wrong with taking advice from foreign government if it benefits the people.

Accepting help form one for a political campaign, especially as corrupt as Russia is illegal.

It's just your "advice" that's designed to weaken, not strengthen the nation. No one should pay any attention to it at all.

This thread is a heterosexual pro US space, you aren't welcome. Go to your feminist space declaring your hatred of men, and beg for more free shit.

And there you have it, the difference between patriotism and nationalism. Thank you.

Accepting help from foreigners is illegal??

That's not what I said, dingbat.

And here he is promoting globalism. It's so ridiculous, that it's downright demented. You will have to arrange your own march of the retards. Would probably fit right in the feminist marches. We will take the cool torches thank you very much. Now go on to your own space to cry about how we are not providing you with enough free shit.

Cool torches? That's a new one.

Nationalist... straight... republican... white people....

Did you cross any of the boxes? I think you are in the wrong thread.

44b5a1c989c941749ce320ad9e8c0080_18.jpg

Yes, no nationalist march of heterosexual whites is complete without the cool torches. You have your pussy hats, we have our torches. That's just how it works.
Can't even support a march in the U.S., can you?

Crazy, it seems these nationalists really like stuff from other countries.

Nationalist march:

20170823_antifa.png

Subtle threats now?

BINGO....
The enemies of LefTarded filth are as follows....
Christians
Heterosexuals
White males
Productive folks / high earners
Proud patriots
Constitutionalists
Just to name a few....that should tell anyone all they need to know about the degenerate pukes.

Nationalist march:

20170823_antifa.png

Subtle threats now?

BINGO....
Christians
Heterosexuals
White males
Proud patriots
Constitutionalists
Just to name a few....that should tell anyone all they need to know about the degenerate pukes.
Not enemies at all.
Some of my best friends are christians.
Some of my best friends are heteros.
Some of my best friends are white males.
All of my friends are productive folks.
All of my friends are proud patriots.
All of my friends KNOW the Constitution and actually support it even when it can be inconvenient.....especially if it's inconvenient. None of my friends fly NAZI or Segregationist flags.
None of my friends would yell "Jews will not replace us."
None of my friends support white nationalist movements in other countries.

Nationalist march:

20170823_antifa.png

Subtle threats now?

BINGO....
Christians
Heterosexuals
White males
Proud patriots
Constitutionalists
I’d add families to the list and drop pukes.

Last edited:
How about what's good for all Americans.
Not picking and choosing one group over another.
Not labeling.
Wanting all of Americans to do well and prosper.
A working solution of government and private sector working together.

Nationalist march:

20170823_antifa.png

Subtle threats now?

BINGO....
Christians
Heterosexuals
White males
Proud patriots
Constitutionalists

And if they are judged by their company it doesn't look any better.

Crazy SJWs
Radical feminists
Illegal immigrants
Free-loaders
Criminals
Islamists
Degenerate, fat and "proud"
Professional liars
CNN "journalists"
Race baiters and the BLM cop killers
Antifa and the crazy chanting zombie herd of NPCs.

Yes, indeed for the American march none of these people are invited. Bodecea can still have his rally dressing to the vagina suite.

Last edited:
All of my friends KNOW the Constitution and actually support it even when it can be inconvenient.....especially if it's inconvenient. None of my friends fly NAZI or Segregationist flags.

Good !then they completely support super happy fun Americas march of the trolls.
Well unless your friends are book burning nazis

another parade that must be halted immediately

Only the authoritarian nazi left can give you permission to hold one..HOW dare you defy the fuckin drama queens of the nazi left ...if not the howls of kill all whites will ring loudly on twitter

bz-5cfdcd44276ef.jpeg

Only the authoritarian nazi left can give you permission to hold one..HOW dare you defy the fuckin drama queens of the nazi left ...if not the howls of kill all whites will ring loudly on twitter

View attachment 265398

That's some funny shit. Sweden is gone, just mark it as losses... clown world it is. The cuckery of that place is out of the charts.

View attachment 265398

That's some funny shit. Sweden is gone, just mark it as losses... clown world it is. The cuckery of that place is out of the charts.

Its friggin insanity
AND nobody in the American MSM have been reporting the bombings and deaths in Sweden this week
They're completely ignoring it

Now if it was crazy white guys with a manifesto theyd be all over it

Muslim welfare colonist bombing and killing people in western Europe ...THe new normal (its no big deal )

but did ya hear some obscure pastor in Tennessee is calling for gays to by gassed and a meatspace troll wants to have a straight parade
SUper big issues of our time

View attachment 265398

Its friggin insanity
AND nobody in the American MSM have been reporting the bombings and deaths in Sweden this week
They're completely ignoring it

Now if it was crazy white guys with a manifesto theyd be all over it

Muslim welfare colonist bombing and killing people in western Europe ...THe new normal (its no big deal )

but did ya hear some obscure pastor in Tennessee is calling for gays to by gassed and a meatspace troll wants to have a straight parade
SUper big issues of our time

That's just part and parcel of living in a multi-cultural society, just like the genocide of your people is. Nothing to report there, so why would they report it.

595.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back