It's time republicans faced the truth the rest of us know

How can you follow God without knowing him?

I know God. Ask yourself that.
You know anger, that’s your god

I know God and God tells me not to listen to a hate filed white racist trying to tell me who he is.
Proverbs 27:6

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

Ezekiel 13:9 “My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and who give lying divinations. They shall not be in the council of my people, nor be enrolled in the register of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord God.”

You are a racist and you are trying to direct me to God as you see him. You are following a false God. Do not try telling me what to do.
Are you a Democrat?

No more tall tales about the republican party of the 1860's. Blacks are not republicans because of what the party is now.

Poll: One year after Charlottesville, majority of Americans see racial tensions on the rise
By Anthony Salvanto CBS News August 12, 2018, 10:30 AM

Today, 58 percent of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump's handling of race relations and racial issues, but these views – like many others on the president – are dramatically split by partisanship and by race.

bt-poll-t-tensions-handling.jpg

Eighty-two percent of blacks disapprove and 73 percent of Hispanics disapprove. Whites are evenly split (49 percent approve, 51 percent disapprove) and views among them fall along party lines.

Overall, 83 percent of Republicans approve of the president's handling of racial issues, including 44 percent who strongly approve. And 90 percent of Democrats disapprove, including 80 percent who strongly disapprove.

bt-poll-t-handlind-party.jpg

Poll: One year after Charlottesville, majority of Americans see racial tensions on the rise

So what we see here is republicans agree with Trumps racism. Basically that's what this says. And yet while they do this we continue reading how the democratic party, the party where 90 percent do not approve of how Trump is handling race, is the racist party.

Both can be racist but you only see the racism of one side while ignoring your own side racist and bigoted views in life...

Ex-President Obama was and is a race baiting bigot that used his skin color to excuse his lack of ability to compromise amd yet you blammed Ryan for not giving Obama everything he wanted and claimed it was racism.

Also CBS is known to be for the left when it come to their news and programming, so their poll is meaningless to me and no I do not accept polls from Fox either.

Fact is all sides can be racist but you prefer your side of racism where you claim White Society is at fault for your failure in life while not accepting it is your fault and no one else.

Oh and to prove Obama never cared enough about other minorities in this country please remember he had from 2009 - 2011 to get Immigration Reform done ( which he promised would be done in his first term but failed ), and yet waited until the GOP got control of the House to demand it get done knowing it would never happen.

So yeah the Democrat Leadership plays you like the fool you are and you will keep in voting for them while screaming racism when you lose!

Not so. All sides can be racist but all sides have not been racist. You don't seem to understand that. I'm not a bigot for pointing ut whe raism. Yu andthose lik you auomatally j ump t thiscnclusion hat Iam taking abut all whites when I tlk abluthis in rspose YPU.

The “not all whites” argument
Saturday December 17th 2011 by abagond

The “not all whites” argument is a common straw man argument on this blog. I will make some statement about whites and then be informed that “not all whites” are like that, that they are Individuals. Like there is some special rule of English that “whites” always means “all whites”. Even when I say “some whites” or “most whites” it can still be taken to mean “all whites” – since clearly I only put in those words as a cheap trick to fool people.

In America, according to the government numbers, whites are supposedly better at reading than blacks. I would never know that from this blog: Only rarely do black commenters seriously misunderstand me while it is quite common for whites. And this imagined “all” before “whites” – which is not in any grammar book I know of – is one of the main causes.

Example: When I say, “Whites owned slaves” it hardly means they all owned slaves. As far as I know no more than 2% of White Americans ever did. Yet that does not make the statement untrue or meaningless. Because quantity is not the issue – it was never stated. To make quantity the issue is a derailment. To assume it means “All whites owned slaves” is putting words in my mouth and creating a straw man argument.

Side note: On this blog, unless it is otherwise clear, “white” mostly means just White Americans, though most of what I say seems to apply to English-speaking whites in general.

Since the “all whites” thing is not in any grammar book I wonder where it comes from. The best reason I have heard so far is that many White Americans use dichotomous thinking, seeing things as either-or. That means it is easy for them to think of whites as either being all the same or all Unique Individuals Unaffected by Race or Culture, leaving little middle ground between the two extremes.

So if I say “whites are racist” it is taken to mean that all whites are racist and racist in the same way. As if I said, “All whites are skinhead racists.” But what is in my head is a range:

– and much more besides.

The “not all whites” argument

You keep repeating the same dumb bullshit. Whites get blamed for what they have done. What they have done is recorded. Just as the numbers here are recorded as to how 83 percent of republicans think Trump is doing a great job on racial issues and 9 out of 10 democrats say no, your last lime shows just how dumb you really are. And since there are white democrats and a few white republicans who don't agree with that assessment means that all whites aren't the problem. So for you to whine about people supposedly blaming all whites for anything shows that once again, you're a dunce cap.
Please refer me to your post thanking my ancestors for fighting and dying to free yours.

Can't thank people for what they did not do.
Yes they did you ungrateful piece of racist shit.

Forum List

Back