It's Time For Trump To Call Ukraine's 'Pro-"Russian" Rebels' What They Are: "Russian" Invaders

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Will Trump Call Ukraine's 'Pro-Russian Rebels' What They Are: "Russian`" Invaders? if not, what Putin´s thugs have on Trump?

"It's Time For Trump To Call Ukraine's 'Pro-Russian Rebels' What They Are: Russian Invaders

Donald Trump’s interview with FoxNews’ Bill O’Reilly during the halftime at Sunday’s Super Bowl has been ridiculed as the ramblings of an uninformed President. In the interview, Trump appropriately refused to take O’Reilly’s bait to label Vladimir Putin a murderer (and basically rule out any negotiations) but followed, inappropriately, with strained moral equivalence on state murder. Then Trump honed in on his key question concerning Vladimir Putin, the Ukraine war and upcoming negotiations:

Bill O'Reilly: But within 24 hours of you on the phone with the Russian leader, the pro-Russian forces step up the violence in Ukraine.

Donald Trump: Yes.

O'Reilly: Did you take that as an insult?

Trump: No I didn't because we don't really know exactly what that is. They're pro-Russian forces. We don't know if they're uncontrollable? Are they uncontrollable? That happens also. We're going to find out [my italics]. I will be surprised, but we will see.

In his response, President Trump raised the key question, which those seeking to counter Russia in the east Ukraine war have judiciously avoided. Although we know that the “pro-Russian” forces fight with Russian equipment, Russian mercenaries and general propaganda support, we maintain a convenient pretense that the “rebels”, “insurgents,” “separatists” or whatever the press calls them, make their own political, military and economic decisions. If true, the “pro-Russian” forces are, in Trump’s words, “uncontrollable,” and Russia can only be asked to “put pressure” on its Ukrainian clients, which they can resist or cave in to. In this case, Russia is entitled to sit as a “peacemaker” and not as an aggressor in peace negotiations.

Contrariwise, if we know that Russia gives the “pro-Russian” forces, both civil and military, their marching orders and uses its own regular troops directed by their own commanders in combat, Russia is the aggressor, not a peace mediator, and should be treated as such when Trump and Putin meet. Trump is on mark to demand an answer from the intelligence and academic communities to this question.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulro...-what-they-are-russian-invaders/#4dbd68af6969

b52058357f6e031aaac80816749328ff--text-quotes-vladimir-putin.jpg

I would change the name of our thread a little bit: It's time for Trump to call Ukrainian officials what they are : the fascists!

Those stupid pictures you've littered each corner of this forum could be only appreciated by retarded people (like yourself).

Last edited:
Selfie Soldiers: "Russia" Checks in to Ukraine

The Kremlin's Secret War: "Russia"'s Ghost Army in Ukraine (Full Length)

Forum List

Back