It's Time for Kennedy To Retire!!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Senator Edward M. Kennedy yesterday called on the Bush administration to begin withdrawing troops from Iraq shorlty after national elections there Sunday, saying the presence of US troops is fueling a violent insurgency and exacerbating the security situation, not improving it.

"The US military presence has become part of the problem, not part of the solution," Kennedy said in a speech at John Hopkins University's School of Advanced International
Studies.

In an interview with the New York Times yesterday, Bush said he would withdraw US forces if the government elected Sunday asked him to do so. But he said he expected the new Iraqi leaders will want US troops to remain to help the country get back on it's feet.

www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/01/28/kennedy_calls_on_us...

Two questions here, what would be the point of withdrawing our troops before the Iraqi army is ready to protect themsleves and their country, after all our soldiers have been through there already. And secondly can you imagine how the family members of our soldiers fighting over there feel when they hear that pompous elitist windbag saying their efforts are worthless???

It is time for him to go!! There is no exucuse for him any longer.

I think it's past time for another Senator to put up the idea of censure for Teddy, (hic!). He's gone way over the line.

i think its about time he went to jail for the murder he committed years ago.

i think its about time he went to jail for the murder he committed years ago.

The one that makes you wonder why he would name a dog Splash and talk about the "drowning feeling" that would make him feel personally violated?

no1tovote4 said:
The one that makes you wonder why he would name a dog Splash and talk about the "drowning feeling" that would make him feel personally violated?

You would think the Democratic leadership would relegate him to washing the Senatorial Limos and handing out the keys! His statements aren't just insulting, they are unjustified. How does he know anything about war tactics?

Forum List

Back