It's time for a new strategy: Elect Trump!!

Trump has no more than 15 percent of America in his corner.

He can't win the general election, so we end up with HRC because of Trump.

^^^ projection.
Yes, my projection is quite accurate and overly generous to trump. He has 30 percent maybe of the GOP, which makes up at the most one third of the electorate. So he really has 10 percent of the electorate in his corner right now.

He can't win the election. We get HRC.

Oh, and you're right - there is no one in the Republican Clown Car who can win.

We can all be thankful for that.

^^^ projection.
Yes, my projection is quite accurate and overly generous to trump. He has 30 percent maybe of the GOP, which makes up at the most one third of the electorate. So he really has 10 percent of the electorate in his corner right now.

Ahahaha look who's talking the all white depends club member party. :laugh:

^^^ projection.

If you want to talk shit first you need to stop losing elections in historic landslides :laugh:
We won in 2010 and 2014 and got our asses handed to us in 2008 and 2012. This is a presidential election, and of all of the candidates, Trump is the one the electorate distrusts the most.

^^^ projection.

You are a fool if you think that. A Rubio Kasich ticket trounces Clinton.

^^^ projection.

If you want to talk shit first you need to stop losing elections in historic landslides :laugh:
We won in 2010 and 2014 and got our asses handed to us in 2008 and 2012. This is a presidential election, and of all of the candidates, Trump is the one the electorate distrusts the most.

What's this 'we' crap lib? lol

Let the morons have their 'victory.' Let the country fall into ruin. It's the only way that the people will wake up and see the destruction they have allowed to take place.

The truth is that we Republicans have only ourselves to blame for the Trump phenomenon. We've flirted with it for far too long. We've been all too happy to take in the votes from the likes of his supporters, and refused to stand up to that kind of madness. We turned a blind eye and let the rabble fester and spread like the bacterial filth that it is. And now, the infection is so severe the only option left is to amputate.

The good name of the Republican party has been tarnished by our very selves, by allowing Trump style nonsense to go on within our ranks. We thought that we could control it. We thought that was could contain it. We thought that it could never get out of hand because The People would never support such nonsense. We were wrong. We've helped to cultivate a culture where Trump can exist. And now, he's spread through every crack in the cement like a vicious weed.

The only solution is to cut off the gangrenous decay. And the only way that will be possible is to turn back the tide of public sentiment. We have to return to a time when Trump would be ostracized, not idolized. And the only way to make that happen is to give Trump the Presidency and let him burn. Let his spectacular failures speak for themselves. Burn it down. Burn it all down.
Dem party is also rotten to the core. I say a pox on BOTH their houses.

In my opinion people would go for a Republican / Democrat that isn't backed by a big superpac , people know that the sneaky money coming into those superpac's are corrupt as hell.
Trump is on his own dime and people are responding to that.

Trump is just another politician. Corrupt and proud.

Want a new strategy? Stop expecting a politician to fix things. Look around you and then forget yourself and get to work. You see a problem? Fix it.

Please, please, I beg of you, do not elect this clown. If you care at all for the future of your children ... This man has serious issues. He lives in a world of his own, has no issues totally twisting facts and creating his own facts and to top it all off - he has no filter.

Do you really want to unleash a loose insane cannon like this on yourselves as well as the rest of the world?

Just be sensible.

In my opinion people would go for a Republican / Democrat that isn't backed by a big superpac , people know that the sneaky money coming into those superpac's are corrupt as hell.

Trump IS the super PAC. People are going for it. That is to say, they are falling for it. People are stupid.

That's your excuse for wanting to destroy your own country?

I never said I want to destroy my own country. I said let it burn, I never said to light the fire. Give fools what they are asking for, and let nature take it's course.

Trump IS the super PAC. People are going for it. That is to say, they are falling for it. People are stupid.

I mean like superpac's coming from special interest groups ..for instance Koch brothers ( from the right), Soro's (from the left),
It feels like Trump is a bit more transparent because of that.

I mean like superpac's coming from special interest groups ..for instance Koch brothers ( from the right), Soro's (from the left),
It feels like Trump is a bit more transparent because of that.

How is Trump any less of a special interest than the Koch brothers?

Forum List

Back