It's the Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work more on 3D modeling! I am getting good at it ... LOL

Never thought I'd have as much fun with graphics but now that I started playing with them, it's just fun.

Daytime - depends on the weather.

If it's nice - spend as much time outside as possible.

In the evenings - sit in front of my computer with a glass of wine (and my trusty towel for the computer screen) and practice my stalking ... errrr, computer skills.

Last edited:
Picking up the son and his fiance later, kicking back having pizza and playing the Wii later. Then Saturday morning going to pick up a new John Deere lawn tractor, and then later going to the House on the Rock. After that we're going to wing it.

tonight: sit down dinner party for 12 at a friends house...he is a chef...always amazing....we are the token straight non left leaning couple....

tomorrow: either garden or build furniture

sunday: sleep

Tonight, he works so not much. Tomorrow a Lacrosse tournament if we can keep the rain at bay. Clean and cook for the week on Sunday. I like having meals ready to just nuke when we get off of work during the week.

I'll be at the Bruins game at the Garden tonight.

Game 7 of the Celts-Bulls series (watching it at home unfortunately) tomorrow.

Somewhere in between all that headed to my parents house to help the old man with some projects and catching the Red Sox.

:eusa_eh:

Y'all are fucking boring.

I'm going out to make people love me as much as y'all do.:lol:

And they pretty much do(n't).

I'm not boring usually and I like you. Not as much as I would if you weren't so crabby all the time but you're ok.

tonight: sit down dinner party for 12 at a friends house...he is a chef...always amazing....we are the token straight non left leaning couple....

tomorrow: either garden or build furniture

sunday: sleep

What, are you God?

lets see the weather sucked all week while I only had school now it is nice, so that means I work all weekend!

but I might go see a band called Flowmotion tonight after work if my mom will watch "the terror"!

:eusa_eh:

Y'all are fucking boring.

I'm going out to make people love me as much as y'all do.:lol:

And they pretty much do(n't).

I'm not boring usually and I like you. Not as much as I would if you weren't so crabby all the time but you're ok.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Gunny, CRABBY? :eek:

That's like saying Anguille is an atheist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunny has never been crabby just like I am never crabby after waking up from a nap!

Forum List

Back