It's the Spending Stupid

why dont you just say

I HATE YOU IHATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE IHATE YOU I HATE YOU.

it would be more honest

I don't hate you or anyone else, pity is what I feel for those with a lesser mental capacity to see the truth.

You are filled to the brim with hate.

otherwise you would not constantly lie about what others believe

HOLY HYPOCRITICAL **** ALERT. Stupid ****, You never lie about what others think right? You are arguing in at least 3 threads that all Republicans "Hate poor people, and Children"

Fuck you, you worthless, lying fucking Liberal ****!!

I don't hate you or anyone else, pity is what I feel for those with a lesser mental capacity to see the truth.

HOLY HYPOCRITICAL **** ALERT. Stupid ****, You never lie about what others think right? You are arguing in at least 3 threads that all Republicans "Hate poor people, and Children"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh yeah you are not filled with hate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh yeah you are not filled with hate

Hate for lying little ***** like you yes. I am rather sick and tired of stupid little ***** telling me what I think of Poor People.

So yes, I admit it, I fucking Hate you.

****!!!

My Dad was a non-union mechanic.

He raised 7 kids on what he made. Mom didn't work outside the home.

We were poor, but Dad refused welfare and food stamps. If they even had them then. I don't remember ever going without, we did wear a lot of hand me downs, and Mom cooked a lot of stew at times.

But damned if Dad would ever vote for a Democrat. He would roll over in his grave if any of us Kids registered Democrat.

But back to the OP

Don't tell them, they'll find out next November.........

Government spending only increases the size of government which only gets in the way of economic growth
Normally I would agree with this. But with the 10-year yield at 2%, there is obviously no crowding out happening right now.

Lefties want to spend more and increase the size of government which will crush, control, and enslave our free society
How does helping everyone have affordable health care "crush, control and enslave" ?

Helping people have affordable health care is WONDERFUL...but instead of doing things to make health care affordable...we got Obama Care which has made it more expensive while also lowering the quality of care. It crushes because the cost is going to be astronomical.

Government spending only increases the size of government which only gets in the way of economic growth
Normally I would agree with this. But with the 10-year yield at 2%, there is obviously no crowding out happening right now.

Lefties want to spend more and increase the size of government which will crush, control, and enslave our free society
How does helping everyone have affordable health care "crush, control and enslave" ?

Helping people have affordable health care is WONDERFUL...but instead of doing things to make health care affordable...we got Obama Care which has made it more expensive while also lowering the quality of care. It crushes because the cost is going to be astronomical.

Please explain how Obamacare has made health care more expensive while lowering its quality.

No economist in his or her right mind would agree with you people

Then about Half of all Economists must not be in their Right minds.

Actually, it's like global warming- 98% of scientists believe in global warming, then there are the 2% that work for right wing think tanks or are bought off by greedy corporations. Tell us again what some clowns from Brookings or Heritage think, ya brainwashed ignorami...

No economist in his or her right mind would agree with you people

Then about Half of all Economists must not be in their Right minds.

Actually, it's like global warming- 98% of scientists believe in global warming, then there are the 2% that work for right wing think tanks or are bought off by greedy corporations. Tell us again what some clowns from Brookings or Heritage think, ya brainwashed ignorami...

Global warming, man caused global warming, climate change, and man caused climate change. I seriously doubt you would get 98% to agree on any one of just those four choices.......

Now back to the OP. It really is the spending, stupid.

Abolish regulations,
set our people free...
children-of-miners-1900.jpg

Is this the future you want? This is our past. This is what the working American family looked like in 1900!

Undoing regulations doesn't mean we undo the industrial revolution, dipstick. We'll still have television, penicillin and refrigeration even if the Dept of Education is abolished.

The GOP wants to turn our Republic into a Plutocracy and that should be a much bigger worry to the average American.

Liberal Dictionary:
============================================
plutocracy - Any government that allows you to keep what you've earned.

Ask ANY economist if starting two wars and CUTTING taxes is a good idea...

Bush didn't invade Iraq and Afghanistan to improve the economy, and almost every credible economist will tell you that cutting taxes is a good idea.

2,600 pages of government regulations is what crushes, controls and enslaves. Anyone who denies it is a servile toad.

Forum List

Back