It's the Spending Stupid

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Obama and Liberals still don't get it.

The former stimulus didn't work....yet now they want to repeat the SAME mistake....just slap on a new name and change the amount...:cuckoo:

SPENDING like that just adds to the Problem....it's not the Answer....SPENDING is why our country is in deep doodoo...we've been overspending ever since the liberal Great Society plan began in 1965...

Government spending only increases the size of government which only gets in the way of economic growth.....government spending does not create growth and real jobs...that's what private industry does...

Government needs to get out of the way.....lower corporate taxes, reduce regulations...

It is obvious that we are at an ideological crossroads.....Lefties want to spend more and increase the size of government which will crush, control, and enslave our free society.... while Conservatives want to stop excessive spending, reduce taxation, and the reduce amount of busybody job-killing interfering government, and set our people free...

Last edited:
Abolish regulations,
set our people free...
children-of-miners-1900.jpg

Is this the future you want? This is our past. This is what the working American family looked like in 1900!

Isn't the definition of insanity "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome?"

Isn't the definition of insanity "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome?"

yes unless the outcome you want is really quite different than most people think...

Last edited:
Obama and Liberals still don't get it.

The former stimulus didn't work....yet now they want to repeat the SAME mistake....just slap on a new name and change the amount...:cuckoo:

SPENDING like that just adds to the Problem....it's not the Answer....SPENDING is why our country is in deep doodoo...we've been overspending ever since the liberal Great Society plan began in 1965...

Government spending only increases the size of government which only gets in the way of economic growth.....government spending does not create growth and real jobs...that's what private industry does...

Government needs to get out of the way.....lower corporate taxes, reduce regulations...

It is obvious that we are at an ideological crossroads.....Lefties want to spend more and increase the size of government which will crush, control, and enslave our free society.... while Conservatives want to stop excessive spending, reduce taxation, and the reduce amount of busybody job-killing interfering government, and set our people free...

The GOP wants to turn our Republic into a Plutocracy and that should be a much bigger worry to the average American.

A liberal never met someone else dollar that he didn't want to spend, he wasn't sure where to spend it but lets take it from the workers and give it to someone who will vote for us.

I am beginning to think that TM is just jerking us, he doesn't believe all that crap but he gets high readying our insults. Go for it TM

A liberal never met someone else dollar that he didn't want to spend, he wasn't sure where to spend it but lets take it from the workers and give it to someone who will vote for us.

I am beginning to think that TM is just jerking us, he doesn't believe all that crap but he gets high readying our insults. Go for it TM

why dont you just say

I HATE YOU IHATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE IHATE YOU I HATE YOU.

it would be more honest

why dont you just say

it would be more honest

I don't hate you or anyone else, pity is what I feel for those with a lesser mental capacity to see the truth.

why dont you just say

it would be more honest

I don't hate you or anyone else, pity is what I feel for those with a lesser mental capacity to see the truth.

You are filled to the brim with hate.

otherwise you would not constantly lie about what others believe

Government spending only increases the size of government which only gets in the way of economic growth
Normally I would agree with this. But with the 10-year yield at 2%, there is obviously no crowding out happening right now.

Lefties want to spend more and increase the size of government which will crush, control, and enslave our free society
How does helping everyone have affordable health care "crush, control and enslave" ?

Forum List

Back