It's the Reichstag Fire again...

The Nazis encouraged a Communist to burn down the Reichstag, and then during the public outrage, Adolph Hitler was voted emergency dictatorial powers.

This so-called "MAGA bomber" is the same kind of stooge. I believe Democrats put him up to it. He may not realize he's a pawn in the Democrat's game, but I think he is.

You guys have been pushing that for days

It is not a false flag....it is RW Terrorism

Own it

No. I don't attribute any of the violent acts of so-called left wing terrorists to you, you'd best learn that nobody owns the deed except the one who did it. We don't own it, you don't. Left nor right. All we own is what happens because of the rhetoric we take part of. If you truly want these violent and/or terroristic acts to cease, you'll start doing the same thing you demand of Trump, tone down the rhetoric.

Put that sonofabitch in prison and let him rot.

No. I don't attribute any of the violent acts of so-called left wing terrorists to you, you'd best learn that nobody owns the deed except the one who did it. We don't own it, you don't. Left nor right. All we own is what happens because of the rhetoric we take part of. If you truly want these violent and/or terroristic acts to cease, you'll start doing the same thing you demand of Trump, tone down the rhetoric.

..but...but...but... that would take all the fun out playing the partisan, sheeple blame game.:crying:

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's fun and games you can't see anymore." -- James Hetfield

The Nazis encouraged a Communist to burn down the Reichstag, and then during the public outrage, Adolph Hitler was voted emergency dictatorial powers.

This so-called "MAGA bomber" is the same kind of stooge. I believe Democrats put him up to it. He may not realize he's a pawn in the Democrat's game, but I think he is.

You guys have been pushing that for days

It is not a false flag....it is RW Terrorism

Own it

Put that sonofabitch in prison and let him rot.
:clap::clap2::clap2:

They were really quick making this one:
ukb8o0cwelu11.jpg
Every single republican has gone for door #1. But the setup still stinks.

Forum List

Back