It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whut a genius! A-huh. Errr. John Belushi died of a drug overdose. This new Board member, Darth Laibility, uses an image of the late John Belushi as an avatar. So -- duhhhhhhh -- uhhh --- make a death by drug reference!

Wow. The libbies at this new Board are sure an impressive lot so far.
:rolleyes:
hes not a libbie
you need to chill out a bit too
get to know people

I did make an assumption. A "joke" like "do a speedball" does smack of the alleged "lib" sense of humor.
you know what happens when you "assume" right?

Mal came in and painted a huge target on his back
you didnt
take some time to actually get to know some of the folk here
Echo Zulu is actually a nice person
give it a rest

NO. I meant everybody as in: you lack subtelty. So despite what you pretend to be saying, everyone ( except maybe libbies -- God bless them ) knows what you are attempting to grunt out.

And it is also apparent that you have NOTHING to work with. And you use it to no particular effect, too!

:eusa_whistle:

You are right, I don't have ANYTHING to work with, since you're not funny! :eusa_whistle:

Since you are a plodding lib, and thus lack any appreciable sense of humor, you wouldn't know.

And as for criticism, you plainly lack any skills.

Yes, you have me pegged Darth! I am a screaming lib with no sense of humor, who is just waiting for some con to show me the way of humor and wit! Thank goodness you showed up here, because if someone makes a joke, I'll come to you first to ask if it's funny!

Go do a speedball.

Whut a genius! A-huh. Errr. John Belushi died of a drug overdose. This new Board member, Darth Laibility, uses an image of the late John Belushi as an avatar. So -- duhhhhhhh -- uhhh --- make a death by drug reference!

Wow. The libbies at this new Board are sure an impressive lot so far.

Hey Elvis, you're now a LIBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love it when the n00bs label people without ever knowing what the hell they are talking about!

:lol:

Geez, trying to remember the last time I was called that. :lol:

Oh, and Darth.

Thanks for the fun on here.

I've just been messing with you. You and I will get along fine, you'll see.

:cool:

Yes, you have me pegged Darth! I am a screaming lib with no sense of humor, who is just waiting for some con to show me the way of humor and wit!

Isn't it amazing when a noob shows up on their first day and they hit the nail on the head???

:lol:

(NO EDITS!!! :lol:)

hes not a libbie
you need to chill out a bit too
get to know people

I did make an assumption. A "joke" like "do a speedball" does smack of the alleged "lib" sense of humor.

you didnt
give it a rest

Again. A "sort of nice" person usually doesn't commence with the sarcastic efforts at put downs from jump.

I am not much inclined to give it a rest.

EZ doesn't seem inclined to "get to know" me, for example. Ok. Not his (or her) duty. I'm ok with that. But, this place doesn't come with military regulations either. So, if EZ wants to dish crap out as a form of "hey, nice to meet you!" then I am content to play.

I am not Mal. He and I do not agree on all things, either. I believe you are one of the ones who knows that -- about one of the issues he discusses frequently in fact. But the funny thing is, I find that conservatives are a lot more tolerant of a diversity of opinion than libs are --even though its the libs who tend to do all the pontificating on the importance of diversity.

We shall see what we shall see.

Last edited:
jerrysign.gif

You are right, I don't have ANYTHING to work with, since you're not funny! :eusa_whistle:

Since you are a plodding lib, and thus lack any appreciable sense of humor, you wouldn't know.

Yes, you have me pegged Darth! I am a screaming lib with no sense of humor, who is just waiting for some con to show me the way of humor and wit! Thank goodness you showed up here, because if someone makes a joke, I'll come to you first to ask if it's funny!

Lib? Likely. Perhaps not. Either way, I am not all that interested.

Sense of humor? Yeah. You are a genius. Honored in France along side of Jerry Lewis. Maybe.

But you are (without doubt) more than willing to pass judgment on what "is" or "isn't" funny.

And you see no irony in that.

Hookay. So, I guess that settles it. You ARE the sole authority.

There.

Now you can sleep easy tonight.

Sense of humor? Yeah. You are a genius. Honored in France along side of Jerry Lewis. Maybe.

But you are (without doubt) more than willing to pass judgment on what "is" or "isn't" funny.

There.

you're gonna have to do right by Echo. I require you to post Poison videos in her honor.

There.

Look Darth, you need to learn to lighten up a bit. You called some people on here assholes, etc, yet balked when I made jokes about your "biting wit." Then because I made the jokes ( or anyone does) we are screaming libs.

Go to sleep and start over tomorrow, maybe then you'll find your sense of humor.

Night!

you didnt
give it a rest

Again. A "sort of nice" person usually doesn't commence with the sarcastic efforts at put downs from jump.

EZ doesn't seem inclined to "get to know" me, for example. Ok. Not his (or her) duty. I'm ok with that. But, this place doesn't come with military regulations either. So, if EZ wants to dish crap out as a form of "hey, nice to meet you!" then I am content to play.

I am not Mal. He and I do not agree on all things, either. I believe you are one of the ones who knows that -- about one of the issues he discusses frequently in fact. But the funny thing is, I find that conservatives are a lot more tolerant of a diversity of opinion than libs are --even though its the libs who tend to do all the pontificating on the importance of diversity.

FYI...there is a sort of unofficial hazing that occurs on this message board to some noobie. If you roll with it, you get in realy quickly. If you fight it, the hazing worsens.

Just roll with it.

...as is xotoxi....
truth

when your not poking fun at religions ;)

You know that I have no problem with religions.

And you also know that I post things for shock value.

The two collided on this thread.

X:

Just to clarify something, since I happen to honestly NOT be particularly religious, you didn't "offend" me with your picture.

It's just that I have seen many libs (and pretty much just libs) mocking other folks' religious beliefs regardless of how offensive some religious people may find such expressions to be. I admit that I find it (and you) offensive when you do that to other people.

If that "shot" was aimed at me, you missed for the reason I stated. But you could easily have really upset anyone here who does have sincere religious beliefs.

For what?

Anyway, tomorrow is gonna be a lousy day for a number of reasons, so I need to go get some sleep.

You, and all you USMB regulars, have a good night.

you didnt
give it a rest

FYI...there is a sort of unofficial hazing that occurs on this message board to some noobie. If you roll with it, you get in realy quickly. If you fight it, the hazing worsens.

Just roll with it.

LOL!

One of the reasons I CAME to this place is because I do not wish to "roll with it" any more. That sounds like PC stuff. "A civil guest shall never rise to the baiT." :lol:

But if it's an initiation rite of passage, I suppose I could for a while.

Or, knowing myself as I do, perhaps not.

Again, good night.

There.

Look Darth, you need to learn to lighten up a bit. You called some people on here assholes, etc, yet balked when I made jokes about your "biting wit." Then because I made the jokes ( or anyone does) we are screaming libs.

Go to sleep and start over tomorrow, maybe then you'll find your sense of humor.

Night!

Wrong. I made one "asshole" joke when X gave me a CLEAR shot at it. Maybe you have the calm steady will to let a fat pitch like that go by, but given the motivation at that moment, I took the swing.

YOUR judgment is that it wasn't funny. Recognizing you as the sole authority on the topic, ok. Maybe. Unless, perhaps, you aren't quite the wit YOU fancy yourself to be.

Tell you what. YOU take the nap. Look again tomorrow and when you find that famed sense of humor of yours, maybe YOU will see things in a different light!

Whatta Concept!

Anyway, have a good night.

truth

when your not poking fun at religions ;)

You know that I have no problem with religions.

And you also know that I post things for shock value.

The two collided on this thread.

X:

Just to clarify something, since I happen to honestly NOT be particularly religious, you didn't "offend" me with your picture.

It's just that I have seen many libs (and pretty much just libs) mocking other folks' religious beliefs regardless of how offensive some religious people may find such expressions to be. I admit that I find it (and you) offensive when you do that to other people.

If that "shot" was aimed at me, you missed for the reason I stated. But you could easily have really upset anyone here who does have sincere religious beliefs.

For what?

For the shock of it.

And unlike other places were you have been where the moderation is squishy-liberal soft and is far too PC, this place is not like that. Unless the offense is so far over the top that it needs deletion, the moderators don't step in but instead let us police each other.

You did just that. I posted something tasteless. You told me how you felt about it. Another more religious person could have told me as well.

That's the way it works here. And it works quite well.

So, welcome. And enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back