It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or my asshole which looks exactly like you!

You find my use of the word Jesus offensive?

Do you find this offensive?

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0809/jesus-jesus-dog-ass-demotivational-poster-* * * *

I find you offensive. That image? Just petty, rude and ignorant.

I happen not to be particularly religious. But I find it very revealing that some people find it so necessary to mock other people's beliefs in such an arrogant and prick-like fashion.

:lol:

We learn that you skin is paper thin.

Last edited:
Again I have to suggest to you that, perhaps, criticism just isn't your forte`!

Dearest Darth, I'm not criticizing, I'm just observing............:eusa_whistle:

EZ: Everybody knows what you are attempting to do. But you're half right. If that's the best you've got, you certainly aren't criticizing. :eusa_whistle:

If you mean as in everybody, YOU, well then, you're right. If you mean it's the best I have, look what I have to work with! :eusa_whistle:

Plus, I still don't know if I'm talking to The Malcontent, or Darth Vader, er Liability, they both post so much alike! :confused:

Dearest Darth, I'm not criticizing, I'm just observing............:eusa_whistle:

EZ: Everybody knows what you are attempting to do. But you're half right. If that's the best you've got, you certainly aren't criticizing. :eusa_whistle:

If you mean as in everybody, YOU, well then, you're right. If you mean it's the best I have, look what I have to work with! :eusa_whistle:

NO. I meant everybody as in: you lack subtelty. So despite what you pretend to be saying, everyone ( except maybe libbies -- God bless them ) knows what you are attempting to grunt out.

And it is also apparent that you have NOTHING to work with. And you use it to no particular effect, too!

:eusa_whistle:

NO. I meant everybody as in: you lack subtelty. So despite what you pretend to be saying, everyone ( except maybe libbies -- God bless them ) knows what you are attempting to grunt out.

And it is also apparent that you have NOTHING to work with. And you use it to no particular effect, too!

You are right, I don't have ANYTHING to work with, since you're not funny! :eusa_whistle:

Go do a speedball.

Whut a genius! A-huh. Errr. John Belushi died of a drug overdose. This new Board member, Darth Laibility, uses an image of the late John Belushi as an avatar. So -- duhhhhhhh -- uhhh --- make a death by drug reference!

Wow. The libbies at this new Board are sure an impressive lot so far.
:rolleyes:

You are right, I don't have ANYTHING to work with, since you're not funny! :eusa_whistle:
he can be
give him a chance to get used to the forum for cripes sakes

You find my use of the word Jesus offensive?

Do you find this offensive?

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0809/jesus-jesus-dog-ass-demotivational-poster-* * * *

I happen not to be particularly religious. But I find it very revealing that some people find it so necessary to mock other people's beliefs in such an arrogant and prick-like fashion.

Nope. You just vainly imagine as much. And as you have a propensity for, you are simply wrong again.

Go do a speedball.

Whut a genius! A-huh. Errr. John Belushi died of a drug overdose. This new Board member, Darth Laibility, uses an image of the late John Belushi as an avatar. So -- duhhhhhhh -- uhhh --- make a death by drug reference!

hes not a libbie
you need to chill out a bit too
get to know people

Go do a speedball.

Hey Elvis, you're now a LIBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love it when the n00bs label people without ever knowing what the hell they are talking about!

Since you are a plodding lib, and thus lack any appreciable sense of humor, you wouldn't know.

And as for criticism, you plainly lack any skills.

Nope. You just vainly imagine as much. And as you have a propensity for, you are simply wrong again.

We'll see...

Go do a speedball.

hes not a libbie
you need to chill out a bit too
get to know people

I did make an assumption. A "joke" like "do a speedball" does smack of the alleged "lib" sense of humor.

Go do a speedball.

Hey Elvis, you're now a LIBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love it when the n00bs label people without ever knowing what the hell they are talking about!

See my responsive post to Dive.

Oh, and Elvis?

Sorry about that one!

:eusa_angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back