It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, before you run crying to Gunny about something a mod does on here to you, keep in mind we are allowed to post to whoever we want, just like you all.

We can "bicker" with you, agree with you, disagree with you, tease you, just like everyone else on here.

Nobody is "bickering" with you as a mod, just as a poster who thinks your,,,well, I'm sure you've figured out what he thinks of you......

Gunny doesn't like to play babysitter, that's why he has us.

First of all, Fuck you with the Running Crying to Gunny Shit...

The First Mod that Crawled up my Leg and Started Humping later Apologized for Using the Mod Status in the Back and Forth...

I didn't Cry to Gunny about it, he Inserted himself in it as if I Called out a Mod without Provocation.

So in that, I am not getting into with YOU or any other Mod her, or elsewhere...

Not a Smart Battle, in my Opinion.

Got a Problem with that, Cry to somebody else...

Not Debating you, not having a Pissing Contest with you... Nada.

Have a Good one, and tell the other Mods that to...

Wana say Hi, "Oh, you liked that Movie too?", then that's a Different Story.

Simply not Engaging Junenile Bullshit from People with the Power.

Other Fucks here who will Inevidably Hump my Leg until they Leave...

Well, that's a Different Story.

Although the Shitbag Cancer of the Message Boards who came here Specifically to Fuck with me and Stole Liability's Message Board Persona?...

Fuck that Douchebag...

The Last Response I gave it is the Last one.

:)

peace...

want some cheese with that?
:lol:

hi
your buddy's a douche bag.
jury's still out on you

Hi.

You are wrong on the first part.
I am truly indifferent to your "jury's" conclusion on the latter part.

Seriously. If you had the ability (and I see no evidence to this point that you have any such capacity) to consider what my buddy says on its merits rather than focus so completely on his style (which clearly bothers you), you might come to see that he is not even remotely a douchebag.

Stylistically, he isn't your cup of tea. Big whoop. I'm fairly confident that my style isn't very high up on your list, either.

And I realize you disagree with the things he says on a more fundamental level. So what? That's the nature of debate. One side believes certain premises and accepts certain logical syllogisms and thus draws certain conclusions and the other side disagrees with the premises (and/or the logica) and comes to different conclusions.
Your disagreement doesn't make you right, him wrong or either of you a douchebag.

But you HAVE shown some tendencies on that latter front. :lol:

Last edited:

hi
jury's still out on you

Hi.

Seriously. If you had the ability (and I see no evidence to this point that you have any such capacity) to consider what my buddy says on its merits rather than focus so completely on his style (which clearly bothers you), you might come to see that he is not even remotely a douchebag.

Stylistically, he isn't your cup of tea. Big whoop. I'm fairly confident that my style isn't very high up on your list, either.

And I realize you disagree with the things he says on a more fundamental level. So what? That's the nature of debate. One side believes certain premises and accepts certain logical syllogisms and thus draws certain conclusions and the other side disagrees with the premises (and/or the logica) and comes to different conclusions.
Your disagreement doesn't make you right, him wrong or either of you a douchebag.

aww, did i bend your light sabre?
i'm so sorry.

well, i'm not, he might be okay.
it's not his fault his buddy's a tool.

Goodness, you can't stop Talking about me, can you... :clap2:

What did I do to you in another Message Board Life?...

Is there still time to Apologize, so we can move along here?... :tongue:

peace...

all i know about you is what i've seen here, craftsman.

rodney_king.jpg

peace...

hi
jury's still out on you

Hi.

i'm so sorry.

Word comprehension ain't yer strong suit, evidently.

"Indifferent" (for those of us, unlike you, who recognize that words have actual meaning) would not equate with the notion of "bending my light sabre."

You are so precious in your urgent but ineffective way of going ad hominem.

Hi.

i'm so sorry.

Word comprehension ain't yer strong suit, evidently.

"Indifferent" (for those of us, unlike you, who recognize that words have actual meaning) would not equate with the notion of "bending my light sabre."

You are so precious in your urgent but ineffective way of going ad hominem.

yep, your indifference shines through every time you respond.

is it your turn to be princess leia? :lol:

yep, your indifference shines through every time you respond.

is it your turn to be princess leia? :lol:

^That's the Filthy Stench of Jealously...

You wanted to be the Princess, din't you...

OK, just once.

Next time, just Ask. :tongue:

del is now the Princess, so everyone give her the Propers.

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back