It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
I have migrated here by way of a couple of invites.

I was Darth Liability in a couple of other places and since some username thief took that handle HERE before I ever joined up, I signed up as Darth Liability.

I look forward to non-PC posting.

As ALWAYS, of course, I shall be perfectly refined in all ways. :razz:

I was Darth Liability in a couple of other places and since some username thief took that handle HERE before I ever joined up, I signed up as Darth Liability.

Perfectly refined? You're toast.:badgrin:

Perfectly refined? You're toast.:badgrin:

I sure would be if I had not been full of beans about that whole "refined" thang!

:lol:

I will make a simple point here, about this "Darth" thing. I'm not accusing nor threatening, just informing. If you think I'm kidding, ask Midnight Marauder to verify it for you.

About a month or so ago we had the Fred Phelps God squad pile in and try and run a clique on this board. They were all full of themselves and thought they had everything going their way.

If you can find two of them left, they're laying low. I have a big fucking sword, and I keep my moderators on leashes. Don't fuck with this board. It's all nice and laid back and that's how I like it.

Not aimed at any particular individual. It goes for everyone. Just making sure you new folk are up to speed.

I will make a simple point here, about this "Darth" thing. I'm not accusing nor threatening, just informing. If you think I'm kidding, ask Midnight Marauder to verify it for you.

About a month or so ago we had the Fred Phelps God squad pile in and try and run a clique on this board. They were all full of themselves and thought they had everything going their way.

If you can find two of them left, they're laying low. I have a big fucking sword, and I keep my moderators on leashes. Don't fuck with this board. It's all nice and laid back and that's how I like it.

Not aimed at any particular individual. It goes for everyone. Just making sure you new folk are up to speed.
These are good folks we are bringing in Gunny, or we wouldn't bring them. The "Darth" thing is from the OLD days on hannity, it was what the Conservatives on there called themselves, and they even had a Darth cave.

There are many many more coming. I have a feeling you're going to like them all.

But what Gunny says is right, he walks pretty softly but carries a big club. But he's also fair and to the point. He likes to try to be "hands off" as much as possible. It's quite refreshing.

Last edited:

We are just Sayin' Hi, Gunny...

And after all, your Liberal Clique here was all over me like a Rash for about 200 Posts on my Thread, and I didn't go Cryin' to you about it, did I?...

Nope.

Let em Bring it...

If they can't Handle the New Blood, that's their Problem.

I Tool on a Dozen of them before anyone I Knew was here...

Besides MM, and he Sat back and Watched me Frustrate, Anger and Confuse them into Talking about how they get Peanuts on their Dicks...

Queers.

:)

peace...

We are just Sayin' Hi, Gunny...

And after all, your Liberal Clique here was all over me like a Rash for about 200 Posts on my Thread, and I didn't go Cryin' to you about it, did I?...

Nope.

Let em Bring it...

If they can't Handle the New Blood, that's their Problem.

I Tool on a Dozen of them before anyone I Knew was here...

Besides MM, and he Sat back and Watched me Frustrate, Anger and Confuse them into Talking about how they get Peanuts on their Dicks...

Queers.

:)

peace...

Peanuts on their WHAT????

Wait. Don't tell me, Mal. I am guessin' I JUST don't wanna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back