It's the Jobs Stupid! Should The President Take The Payroll Tax Cut/Pipeline Deal?

Should the President Take The Payroll Tax Cut/Pipeline Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yet, here you are making comments and evaluating what others have said about it with no info.

Perhaps you should actually take your own advice, it's really not bad.

You know......you aren't the dumbest nutter here, but you are not as smart as you think you are.

I have simply asked for the whole story from people who have offered very strong opinions on the subject. I have stated that I believe there is more to the issue than what has been offered here. I could be wrong. But it seems as though we are all still waiting for a knowledgeable person to weigh in.

perhaps instead of whining like a little bitch about how other people are not giving you the facts you need to make an informed decision, and making assumptions as to what they did or did not research before voicing their own opinions... you might consider researching on your own, so you can be better informed, and voice an opinion, even if it's counter to someone else's?

Just a thought.

Well, shit........I'm fucking tired and I don't feel like it. Is it too much to ask that others have all the facts before they make assertions about an issue?

Are you satisfied with the depth of knowledge expressed in the OP?

You guys are hilarious. Building one pipeline designed to sell us oil and pump even more US dollars overseas is going to save our economy?

Fools.

The difference.............

When I have not put in time on a subject, I do not get on here and spew bullshit about it. I reserve comments until I have learned something from others here or I have done some research.

You.....and many others here have no such filter. That is part of the reason why nobody ever fucking learns anything here. You are all trying to be teachers.....when you should be students.
Lot's of words, but I haven't "spewed bullshit".
You can play word games like that if that is what you want to do, but it pretty mush shows you are merely tossing accusations out there with no facts.
Refer back to your comment about "idiots" and "uninformed people" when you spoke of others after you admitted that you were the uninformed one.

I think you are over-reacting. I have admitted to not studying the details of the issue. Does that make a person an idiot? I am uninformed about it......I admitted as much. If I started making statements of fact without being informed....THEN I would be an idiot.

That is what several of you uninformed people have done. Thus, I called you idiots,.

Please...I'm just trying to help.

I didn't call anybody an idiot.
You made the assumption that others were uninformed, and you continue to do so, and you continue to call others idiots.
No, you really aren't helping, you are just flinging insults.
But you go ahead and run with that if it makes you feel better.

Just inflate yer tires people and all our problems will go away...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ted9Hzn8foY]The Obamessiah Chronicles, Part II - YouTube[/ame]

You know......you aren't the dumbest nutter here, but you are not as smart as you think you are.

I have simply asked for the whole story from people who have offered very strong opinions on the subject. I have stated that I believe there is more to the issue than what has been offered here. I could be wrong. But it seems as though we are all still waiting for a knowledgeable person to weigh in.

I don't pretend to know everything. Your opinion on what i do know really doesnt bother me.

You have not simply asked anything. You came in guns blazing and then are acting offended when you get called on it.

You guys are hilarious. Building one pipeline designed to sell us oil and pump even more US dollars overseas is going to save our economy?

Fools.

Interesting how youve been whining about infrastructure for well over a year, and hear is a infrastructure project that will actually give American's jobs, will give President Obama a victory, and truly benefit the nation, and you oppose it.

Lot's of words, but I haven't "spewed bullshit".
You can play word games like that if that is what you want to do, but it pretty mush shows you are merely tossing accusations out there with no facts.
Refer back to your comment about "idiots" and "uninformed people" when you spoke of others after you admitted that you were the uninformed one.

I think you are over-reacting. I have admitted to not studying the details of the issue. Does that make a person an idiot? I am uninformed about it......I admitted as much. If I started making statements of fact without being informed....THEN I would be an idiot.

That is what several of you uninformed people have done. Thus, I called you idiots,.

You made the assumption that others were uninformed, and you continue to do so, and you continue to call others idiots.

If you don't demand that people who discuss issues at least make an attempt to become informed, then you will continue to get what you have gotten all along here. That might be good enough for you. But....you have to admit......it gets really boring.

Fools.

Last I looked, Canada wasn't "overseas".

At least you are somewhat entertaining albeit uninformed about geography.

To be fair, our current school system is extremely appalling when it comes to Geography.

I don't pretend to know everything. Your opinion on what i do know really doesnt bother me.

You have not simply asked anything. You came in guns blazing and then are acting offended when you get called on it.

You think I came in "guns blazing"? Really?

And....you cannot offend me. Please try.

If you don't demand that people who discuss issues at least make an attempt to become informed, then you will continue to get what you have gotten all along here. That might be good enough for you. But....you have to admit......it gets really boring.

Again, you make the assumption that others are uninformed.

You admitted that you are uninformed, yet you are discussing the issue.

That says more about you than anything you claim about anybody else.

Fools.

Well, within a global market place what do you expect?:eusa_boohoo:

Honestly, what's wrong with working with our friends in Canada? Better then working with the middle east.

Last edited:

Fools.

To be fair, our current school system is extremely appalling when it comes to Geography.

I didn't know that rdean was still in primary school.

perhaps instead of whining like a little bitch about how other people are not giving you the facts you need to make an informed decision, and making assumptions as to what they did or did not research before voicing their own opinions... you might consider researching on your own, so you can be better informed, and voice an opinion, even if it's counter to someone else's?

Just a thought.

Well, shit........I'm fucking tired and I don't feel like it. Is it too much to ask that others have all the facts before they make assertions about an issue?

Are you satisfied with the depth of knowledge expressed in the OP?

So, you're basing your assumption that no one has bothered to research at all before posting an opinion on this subject, entirely upon the OP?

Doesn't really sound fair to me.

The People just need jobs. They're not interested in the politics and squabbling. This pipeline will provide thousands of jobs for many years to come. So if it's really about the jobs,let's make a deal.

I don't think rdean understands that oil goes on the global market...Not just within the US, but at least it's our friends and us making the money to up keep the pipeline and to refine the oil.

We can then pull our troops out of the middle east!

Last edited:

Fools.

Depends on your school system. My 6th grade son just finished a project where they had to correctly label every country on a flat 'globe'. They are presently learning the capitals of each.

I am NOT discussing the issue. Geez.

I am NOT discussing the issue. Geez.
Good point.
You are just flinging insults at the people that are.

Forum List

Back