It's the Jobs Stupid! Should The President Take The Payroll Tax Cut/Pipeline Deal?

Should the President Take The Payroll Tax Cut/Pipeline Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still waiting for at least one Democrat on this board to clarify their position on Tax Cuts creating jobs. Do they create jobs or not? Can't seem to get a straight answer out of them. To block all these pipeline jobs for a Tax Cut just seems a bit odd to me. Especially coming from Democrats.

Isn't it about the jobs. This pipeline sure would create an awful lot of those 'Shovel-Ready Jobs' no?

Absolutely he should.

There is no reason other than a Purely Political one, for him not to sign it. To bad the Senate probably wont even consider it.

Not going to go through it all again, suffice to say the Pipe Line has been thoroughly studied and concluded to be safe. It's a win win win.

Will someone who really knows the facts surrounding this pipeline please post them.

Facts: JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! TAX CUTS! TAX CUTS! TAX CUTS! Do you really need anymore facts? This deal should already be done. What are they waiting for?

Will someone who really knows the facts surrounding this pipeline please post them.

Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do some research. I have posted links on other threads to the 2 Reports that have already been made on this Pipe line, and to the fact that this Pipe Line has been "studied" longer than any other in our history. We spent Millions doing these studies, and the Conclusions are all that it is safe to Build, no major Impact.

The only reason for Obama to Oppose it, is purely Political, to Play to his Base and try and keep painting the Republicans as standing in the way.

Facts are Facts he get's every thing he asks for if he just signs this damn Bill, It's Called Compromise. Do it.

Last edited:
The only logical explanation that I can think of is that O is receiving campaign contributions from both sides. Within 5 years we're looking at over 100,000 jobs. Two of my engineering friends are working with that project. I would have signed the bill yesterday. One other thing, I dont see any of the entitlement crowd upset that we're decreasing funds into the SS pot. Why is that?

No.......I mean the facts.....the ones that mention the pro's and the con's of the fucking thing. The half-assed attempts that you people make to discuss things after having heard a few minutes of taljk radio or read a few blog entries..................SUCK!!!!!!!

This bill is precisely why I don't think Obama will win reelection.

Democrats are on record opposing tax relief that they wanted and creating jobs, which they have lied about Republicans prevent. What's amazing is Obama could pass this, and it could create some actual job stimulus thus making his reelection more appealing. What's more is they can rub it in Republicans faces. Yet, they still won't do it.

I had a quote once about when the Lord wants to destroy a people, he takes away their wisdom so they don't even see what's in their own best interest and then the people destroy themselves. I think we are starting to see that among the people.

No.......I mean the facts.....the ones that mention the pro's and the con's of the fucking thing. The half-assed attempts that you people make to discuss things after having heard a few minutes of taljk radio or read a few blog entries..................SUCK!!!!!!!

show us how smart you are bitch!

Again, we have been.

What exactly do you oppose about the Pipeline? Do you even know or are you in opposition merely because the Democrats oppose it?

Democrats are on record opposing tax relief that they wanted and creating jobs, which they have lied about Republicans prevent. What's amazing is Obama could pass this, and it could create some actual job stimulus thus making his reelection more appealing. What's more is they can rub it in Republicans faces. Yet, they still won't do it.

I had a quote once about when the Lord wants to destroy a people, he takes away their wisdom so they don't even see what's in their own best interest and then the people destroy themselves. I think we are starting to see that among the people.

The 'real' party of NO.

Exactly. O could take credit. I'd have no problem with that as long as we're creating jobs.

Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do some research. I have posted links on other threads to the 2 Reports that have already been made on this Pipe line, and to the fact that this Pipe Line has been "studied" longer than any other in our history. We spent Millions doing these studies, and the Conclusions are all that it is safe to Build, no major Impact.

The only reason for Obama to Oppose it, is purely Political, to Play to his Base and try and keep painting the Republicans as standing in the way.

Facts are Facts he get's every thing he asks for if he just signs this damn Bill, It's Called Compromise. Do it.
fc,220x200,black.jpg

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I'm not claiming to know the complete facts.....which is why I have not joined you idiots in barfing up a few chunks of rhetoric in some message board frenzy. I have heard a few things.....but i have not put in the time needed to DISCUSS IT WITH ANY CONFIDENCE.....so I don't.

But....I know that it is not as simple as the OP would have us believe. I am asking for a person who has studied the facts to lay them out for me AND the rest of you uninformed people.

Forum List

Back