It's the Jobs Stupid! Should The President Take The Payroll Tax Cut/Pipeline Deal?

Should the President Take The Payroll Tax Cut/Pipeline Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is going to create temporary jobs, and in the end, take away more jobs than it will create.

Not accurate. This is going to create long-term jobs. This pipeline will have to be built and then maintained for many years to come. That will require many workers for a long period of time. These are the 'Shovel-Ready Jobs' this President promised but never delivered. It's time to put the people ahead of his Party. This deal should be done soon. Americans need these jobs.

Looks like the People want it. I just don't see why they can't work this one out. It's so sad.

I just want to hear a Democrat explain to us how this Tax Cut creates jobs.

Dude, the tax cut is for payroll taxes, you know, taxes paid by people who already have jobs. And it's not even a cut, but an extension of the cut for the poor wage slaves that are seeing their wages dwindle to nothing. Tax cuts obviously DO NOT create jobs. In our case, they have cost us jobs for the last 10 years. 2.3 million jobs were moved to slave labor in China in a 3 year period by these very people who received the lion's share of tax cuts.

I think he should because it gives him cover. "Not my fault, Tree-huggers! Those mean old Republicans were going to starve babies." Meanwhile, he gives a nod to his Union THug supporters, who want the pipeline as bad as the oil companies.

NO.

Very few jobs for a very short period of time. The last thing they really want is jobs for us peons. Only reason the pubs/bags tacked it on is they're all in bed with Big Oil.

Stand by your guns Mr. President. Very few people are dumb enough to fall for the pub/bag crap.

Hey no problem,park your car and turn off your furnace,you can't have it both ways,unless you have no problem being a major hypocrite.

I just want to hear a Democrat explain to us how this Tax Cut creates jobs.

Dude, the tax cut is for payroll taxes, you know, taxes paid by people who already have jobs. And it's not even a cut, but an extension of the cut for the poor wage slaves that are seeing their wages dwindle to nothing. Tax cuts obviously DO NOT create jobs. In our case, they have cost us jobs for the last 10 years. 2.3 million jobs were moved to slave labor in China in a 3 year period by these very people who received the lion's share of tax cuts.

MMMMM so the lower and middle tax brackets shipped jobs over seas?? The lions share went to them.Look it up the numbers are all there in black and white.

Forum List

Back