It's the Jobs Stupid! Should The President Take The Payroll Tax Cut/Pipeline Deal?

Should the President Take The Payroll Tax Cut/Pipeline Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Isn't it about the jobs. This pipeline sure would create an awful lot of those 'Shovel-Ready Jobs' no?

If it's really about the jobs for this President and Democrats,they'll agree to this deal.

NO.

Very few jobs for a very short period of time. The last thing they really want is jobs for us peons. Only reason the pubs/bags tacked it on is they're all in bed with Big Oil.

Stand by your guns Mr. President. Very few people are dumb enough to fall for the pub/bag crap.

If it's really about the jobs for this President and Democrats,they'll agree to this deal.

And Obama will take credit for "getting Americans back to work" and saving the amount their payroll checks! :badgrin:

Yes still don't get him and the Democrat's stance on this. They're always telling us that Tax Cuts don't create jobs. Now they're saying they do? Just don't know where they're coming from. This pipeline guarantees Thousands of American jobs. Him and the Dems better get onboard. The People are gonna be pissed if they hold these jobs up.

Umm there is lots more in that bill than just the pipeline or payroll tax(SS contributions) cuts.

Do not be led like sheep.

NO.

Very few jobs for a very short period of time. The last thing they really want is jobs for us peons. Only reason the pubs/bags tacked it on is they're all in bed with Big Oil.

Stand by your guns Mr. President. Very few people are dumb enough to fall for the pub/bag crap.

Actually,it will be many jobs for a long period of time. This pipeline will employ Americans to maintain it for many years to come. You have it all backwards.

So do Tax Cuts create jobs? Still waiting for Democrats to clarify their position on that. I'll wait for a Democrat on this board to clarify. Thanks.

NO.

do ewe use oil in any form asswipe? or do you just love arab oil?

Tax Cuts and Thousands of American Jobs? How could they not agree on that? And they wonder why they have such low approval ratings in Congress. This one is an easy one. Just do it.

NO.

Did you see the length of that pipeline? That will be an enormouse job for years!

Let's see,
American jobs
Less dependence upon middle-east oil
Lower taxes

I fail to see the downside.

P.S.
I'm pretty sure Mr Obama campaigned upon promising at least 2 of those.

Let's see,
American jobs
Lower taxes

P.S.

Yes this one should be a no-brainer for them to agree on. But these days,who knows? They seem to screw everything up.

Let's see,
American jobs
Lower taxes

P.S.

Yes this one should be a no-brainer for them to agree on. But these days,who knows? They seem to screw everything up.

oh for gawds sake the demoncrats in congress railed all day long about how the evil Republicans want this pipeline.

Let's see,
American jobs
Lower taxes

P.S.

I'm sure the press will call the republicans "obstructionists" for trying to fulfill 2 of Mr Obama's promises (and adding a bonus).
It's almost insane how they spin stuff.

New Topics

Forum List

Back