It's the DEFICIT STUPID!

"He's right that the bill does not directly trim Medicare benefits; instead, the government is proposing ways to slow or eliminate some Medicare spending to beef up other aspects of the plan. But experts told us it's conceivable or even likely that those financial changes could lead to reduced benefits, particularly for people in the Advantage program. From that perspective, it's a stretch for Obama say that Medicare patients won't see changes in their plans as a result. We give Obama a Half True." - PolitiFact

Sometimes you have to see what is going to happen. If I take 60,000 troops, place them in Iran and tell them they can defend themselves, did I start a war or just position troops?

If I place high cost insured a health insurance company, create more competition and then throw a cheaper government run option into the mix, do I have to draw you a picture?

It's kinda difficult to take you liberals seriously especially when you ran on a platform of reducing spending and balancing the budget. Whats the first thing you all are trying to do...put us at least 1 trillion dollars deeper into debt!!!! Obama's economic advisors have predicted a deficit of 9 TRILLION DOLLARS AT THE END OF HIS PRESIDENCY!!!!!! Where's your outcry over that!!!!!????

Obama's CURRENT 2010 BUDGET has a 1.7 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT!!!! Why aren't you bitching about that???!!!! Instead it's Boooooooooosh, Booooooooosh....the booooooooooogey man.

Grow up.

Grow up? Okay, if you will join them. You seem to have selective amnesia.

It's kinda difficult to take you liberals seriously especially when you ran on a platform of reducing spending and balancing the budget. Whats the first thing you all are trying to do...put us at least 1 trillion dollars deeper into debt!!!! Obama's economic advisors have predicted a deficit of 9 TRILLION DOLLARS AT THE END OF HIS PRESIDENCY!!!!!! Where's your outcry over that!!!!!????

Obama's CURRENT 2010 BUDGET has a 1.7 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT!!!! Why aren't you bitching about that???!!!! Instead it's Boooooooooosh, Booooooooosh....the booooooooooogey man.

Grow up.

Grow up? Okay, if you will join them. You seem to have selective amnesia.

Where's the amnesia? That is what Obama is budgeting. The Dums were in control of COngress, and thus spending, for the last two years of Bush's presidency.
Where is the accountability?
Where is the outrage?

Forum List

Back