vs
Brother

Jim
vs
Jack

49ners
vs
Ravens​

Which, BTW, I will be watching at my favorite bar, the 49ner Tavern.

So the big question remains...

"Will Ray Lewis go out on top?"

I'm rooting for the Ravens, but I have a feeling San Fran is going to win it.

Perfect SB: Two great D's, two exciting QB's, brother v. brother and an East Coast/West Coast match-up. One bird down (Falcons) one to go (Ravens) and the Niners shotgun bullet set is loaded.

The question remains, where will Mr. and Mrs. Harbaugh sit?

This is the FIRST Super Bowl in my lifetime that I will NOT be watching.

I LOATHE both teams. Hate the Ravens (the team formerly known as the Cleveland Browns), and I have never liked the 49ers.

As for the Harbaughs, I've never liked Jim Harbaugh, as a player or as a coach. He seems slightly "retarded" to me, doesn't like to talk to the news media, and he is not a real "coach", he is a "delegator".

I like John Harbaugh a little better. He is at least capable of talking coherently (unlike his brother, Jim).

Their father, Jack Harbaugh, was a real PRICK as a coach. I have Michigan roots, so I know what a jerk Jack Harbaugh is.

What bugs me about BOTH of the Harbaugh boys is that they are both major league WHINERS. They are constantly bitching to the referees, making faces, throwing up their hands in disgust, etc.

This Super Bowl I call the "I don't give a shit" Super Bowl. I'd rather watch reruns of Pawn Stars or NCIS.

As a Saints fan, I will be a Ravens fan on 2/3.

Still pissed the Niner's sent the Ain't Home early last year? I went to that game, one of the best I've ever attended. It seems justice prevailed that day, no Niner's were later suspended, none bribed by their coaches to hurt your QB, and today they are NFC Champs.

This is the FIRST Super Bowl in my lifetime that I will NOT be watching.

I LOATHE both teams. Hate the Ravens (the team formerly known as the Cleveland Browns), and I have never liked the 49ers.

As for the Harbaughs, I've never liked Jim Harbaugh, as a player or as a coach. He seems slightly "retarded" to me, doesn't like to talk to the news media, and he is not a real "coach", he is a "delegator".

I like John Harbaugh a little better. He is at least capable of talking coherently (unlike his brother, Jim).

Their father, Jack Harbaugh, was a real PRICK as a coach. I have Michigan roots, so I know what a jerk Jack Harbaugh is.

What bugs me about BOTH of the Harbaugh boys is that they are both major league WHINERS. They are constantly bitching to the referees, making faces, throwing up their hands in disgust, etc.

This Super Bowl I call the "I don't give a shit" Super Bowl. I'd rather watch reruns of Pawn Stars or NCIS.
Pawn Stars is a good show!

Forum List

Back