It's that time again

that's me on the left.

pic_643823001182617123.jpg

I'm on the left----confidentiality laws prevent me from disclosing the names of the other two.

Attachments

• $blue men.jpg
    $blue men.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 70
Time to post an TSA scan of yourself. An X-ray, cat scan or MRI will suffice if you don't happen to have a TSA scan available.

Well since they do not save nor store those scans one would be hard pressed to provide one unless they actually work with the machines. Further since your facial features are removed one could not prove it was them at all.

Time to post an TSA scan of yourself. An X-ray, cat scan or MRI will suffice if you don't happen to have a TSA scan available.

Well since they do not save nor store those scans one would be hard pressed to provide one unless they actually work with the machines. Further since your facial features are removed one could not prove it was them at all.

Any pic posted here is left up to the disgresion of the viewer as to it's veracity but I'm prone to believe that Del posted and actual scan of himself.

You are such a wet blanket, dude.

I received these scans from fellow posters---but they insisted on remaining anonymous. Guesses anyone ?

Attachments

• $secret.jpg
    $secret.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 68

Forum List

Back