It's That Time Again

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Put on your best clothing, drive your best vehicle, say the right and proper words, show up at the building with the spire pointing up, impress your friends and drop off your tithe. I suggest tithing your gross.

New buildings, add ons, stained glass, oak or mahagony pews, musical instruments, expensive sound systems, carpeting, preacher's expenses, his salary, his home, youth programs, religious retreats, etc. must be funded.

You do this and say your hail Mary's and I promise you good feelings through the Christmas week. Oh.....don't forget to drop in an extra $20 for Jesus' birthday and something for the pope.

Put on your best clothing, drive your best vehicle, say the right and proper words, show up at the building with the spire pointing up, impress your friends and drop off your tithe. I suggest tithing your gross.

New buildings, add ons, stained glass, oak or mahagony pews, musical instruments, expensive sound systems, carpeting, preacher's expenses, his salary, his home, youth programs, religious retreats, etc. must be funded.

You do this and say your hail Mary's and I promise you good feelings through the Christmas week. Oh.....don't forget to drop in an extra $20 for Jesus' birthday and something for the pope.
Why don't you just go worship your own deity, satan, and shut up.

Why don't you just go worship your own deity, satan, and shut up.

Why don't YOU then? Just sayn'. No disrespect or anything.

why is it you silly people think anyone who doesnt believe YOUR myth must be a deciple of Satan?

Hes a myth too

TM, this thread is an attack on Christians. So why don't you direct your hostility towards that particular bigot, instead of against the people who are being attacked?

Oh, never mind. Because you're also an anti-Christians fascist.

In re: your question about why we say anyone who isn't a Christian is against God...quite simply, because that's what the bible says. And it's absolutely true.

so you hate everyone who doesnt believe in your little myth and think they are evil.

gee and you get mad at the muslim religion?

TM, this thread is an attack on Christians. So why don't you direct your hostility towards that particular bigot, instead of against the people who are being attacked?

In re: your question about why we say anyone who isn't a Christian is against God...quite simply, because that's what the bible says. And it's absolutely true.

So do you start out hating everyone because they are not christians, or do you wait until you find out they aren't christians until you turn on them?

so you hate everyone who doesnt believe in your little myth and think they are evil.

Did all the leftwing nutjobs take the same dose of crazy pills today?

I never said I hated people who don't believe in God. I pity them, pray for them, and hope they gain salvation before they die.

That includes Muslims.

I also believe they are doing the work of Satan, though they are (mostly) too blind to see it. I think people who allow themselves to be used for evil are pathetic. I don't hate them at all. I feel sorry for them.

So do you start out hating everyone because they are not christians, or do you wait until you find out they aren't christians until you turn on them?

Please quote me saying I hate everyone who isn't a Christian.

I won't wait, because I've never said that. Thank you for illustrating how Satan attacks believers with lies. Of course, he is the great deceiver.

I won't wait, because I've never said that. Thank you for illustrating how Satan attacks believers with lies. Of course, he is the great deceiver.

Do you believe in the bible? Do you do what the bible commands you to do? If the bible says that everyone who isn't a christian is against God, and the bible is always right. Than by admission of agreeing with the bible you hate eveyone who is not a Christian.

Your book, not mine.

By the way are you Christian or Jewish? Just wondering as your Avatar says Koshergrl, implying that you are Jewish. Are you spiritually bipolar?

Did all the leftwing nutjobs take the same dose of crazy pills today?

I never said I hated people who don't believe in God. I pity them, pray for them, and hope they gain salvation before they die.

That includes Muslims.

I also believe they are doing the work of Satan, though they are (mostly) too blind to see it. I think people who allow themselves to be used for evil are pathetic. I don't hate them at all. I feel sorry for them.

So Satan is a good guy or a bad guy?

I think anyone who claims people are evil because they dont share your same religion are one of mans Biggest problems.

You people keep trying to FORCE your doctrine on everyone else

Saying you are doing the devil's work isn't the same as forcing my doctrine upon you.

Please provide a (real) example of me forcing doctrine upon anyone.

Oh, wait, please provide an example of me saying I hate non-Christians.

Then provide an example of me forcing doctrine on them.

Again, I won't wait, since it has never happened.

Do you believe in the bible? Do you do what the bible commands you to do? If the bible says that everyone who isn't a christian is against God, and the bible is always right. Than by admission of agreeing with the bible you hate eveyone who is not a Christian.

Your book, not mine.

And you are dismally ignorant of it.

The bible says that anyone who is not with God is necessarily against him.

It does not tell us to hate them, and I have never said I hated them. We pity them and try to reach them. God came for the lost, not for those already saved. He died for people who betrayed him, who spit upon him, who tortured and killed him. He didn't hate them, and I don't hate you, though you all make the devil smile.

Your book, not mine.

And you are dismally ignorant of it.

The bible says that anyone who is not with God is necessarily against him.

It does not tell us to hate them, and I have never said I hated them. We pity them and try to reach them. God came for the lost, not for those already saved. He died for people who betrayed him, who spit upon him, who tortured and killed him. He didn't hate them, and I don't hate you, though you all make the devil smile.

So you must love me then.:eusa_shhh:

Saying you are doing the devil's work isn't the same as forcing my doctrine upon you.

doing satans work is evil.

hense the people who do his work are evil.

You have just declared everyone who doesnt believe the same things as you is doing evil.

That is the sam thing the radicalized Muslims who have run planes into a building to kill thousands said.

Because you believe it that does not make it true.

there are religions all over this globe that believe things that are crazy.

You believing all other people are practicing evil is right at the top of that list.

In an abstract way.

It is hard to love people who actively wish you ill and who think nothing of saying it openly and to your face, and who go out of their way to hurt you, but it's something we work on.

This board is nothing...I work in a place where people feel perfectly at ease saying many of the things I see on here. That's a LOT of fun.

doing satans work is evil.

hense the people who do his work are evil.

You have just declared everyone who doesnt believe the same things as you is doing evil.

That is the sam thing the radicalized Muslims who have run planes into a building to kill thousands said.

Because you believe it that does not make it true.

there are religions all over this globe that believe things that are crazy.

You believing all other people are practicing evil is right at the top of that list.

Do you have a point?

Still waiting for the evidence that I hate people who don't believe in God, and whatever the other stupid claim was.

Forum List

Back