It's Sonny at Night premiers here, Wednesday 11/18 8pm Eastern

I hope I am dead by then. All this tech stuff sucks.

It's nice to get away from it from time to time.
I bought a sound bar for the tv today. Brought it home, hooked it up and damn thing had so much gadgetry I couldn't get it to work. So I took it back. I HATE gadgetry. Why are things so fucking complicated? Geez.

Me too, I don't know how to do anything, my better half has to do all the electric stuff.

I just thought a dirty thought.

I bought a sound bar for the tv today. Brought it home, hooked it up and damn thing had so much gadgetry I couldn't get it to work. So I took it back. I HATE gadgetry. Why are things so fucking complicated? Geez.
u need a handyman
pfffffft. I need EASY TO USE stuff, lol.

u need a handyman
a handyman is easy to use

u need a handyman

I'm told I am just a lazy entitled !#%$# :lol:

My recliner is whispering me to again. Tech stuff is boring.
How about...hmmm....anything other than that?

I mean...who really does want to live forever? Or live to a ripe old age where 110 is the norm? Ya can't DO anything at that age.

Forum List

Back