It's so nice to see you!

macksnotes

Rookie
Oct 31, 2011
Former journalism student, current media studies student, currently employeed in communications at a major policy/practice research organization.

Don't really know too much about this site's background -- truth be told, the few threads I've poked around in are kind of disappointing. Who are the reputable (i.e. smart and civil) posters to keep an eye out for?

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm here to kill time and expose myself to a diversity of opinion.

Former journalism student, current media studies student, currently employeed in communications at a major policy/practice research organization.

Don't really know too much about this site's background -- truth be told, the few threads I've poked around in are kind of disappointing. Who are the reputable (i.e. smart and civil) posters to keep an eye out for?
Feel free to ask any questions. I'm here to kill time and expose myself to a diversity of opinion.

Everyone that has a vowel in their user name :lol:

Anyway, kidding aside....Hello and Welcome!

I know my webcam isn't on...... so how are you seeing me? :eusa_eh:

Welcome to the Emporium for the Insane, would you like your meds now or will we be waiting til morning?

961787.gif

If you demand truth, you'll find it.....but it hides behind all the letters.

Reputable (i.e. smart and civil) posters are in the eye of the beholder, Mack.

You'll know them when you read them.

'ello.

Yes, sometimes a thread gets hijacked by a couple of posters shouting out at each other. But at other times a pretty a good discussion comes up. Its like being in a crowded bar and talking and bystanders quipping in once in awhile and occasionally a couple of them get into a fight.

Good luck

Forum List

Back