It's so cold......

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Lawyers have their hands in their own pockets.

Elizabeth Warren says she is now an Eskimo

I had to open the fridge to heat the house.

Its so cold outside the meth addicts are actually taking their Sudafed because they have colds

My friends now say they look forward to getting a fever.

779500d4-cbf2-4098-89bf-45601c82e2ea-medium16x9_AP18016505854162.jpg

agf2.jpg

Al Gore won a Nobel prize for being an idiot.

My hands are so cold I don't even wanna masturbate today.

I'm fuckin' with you. They'll warm up.

It's warmer in Alaska... Anybody noticed that South Africa is running out of water? American Media is a joke... Al Jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than All American Media combined. It's a ridiculous ignorant gabfest, much like this thread.

It's warmer in Alaska... Anybody noticed that South Africa is running out of water? American Media is a joke... Al Jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than All American Media combined. It's a ridiculous ignorant gabfest, much like this thread.

What are you going on about? :dunno:

It's so cold, I had not noticed any of that.

What are you going on about? :dunno:

It's so cold, no one knows exactly

Forum List

Back