It's snowing

Semper Fi said:
Yes, June 4th, snow falls on Fairbanks. This leaves me with one question....why?
:rotflmao: Reminds me of a trip to Daytona. Walking across the ramp with my co-pilot he said, “man, it’s hot!”. I stopped an said, “It’s Florida, it’s suppose to be hot”, then walked to the airplane while he was rolling in laughter.

So Semper, where do you live again?:rotflmao:

Semper Fi said:
Yes, June 4th, snow falls on Fairbanks. This leaves me with one question....why?

Humm...who really knows..it snows in Northern Nevada... even in July sometimes...but it melts fast! Alaska is akin to Nevada wait a few minutes and the weather will change....:rotflmao:

I want to hunt down Al Bore and kick his ###.. Where's all that global warming he's screaming about.

Dang, we we're just getting used to it being 70 degrees and right now it's 40 degrees.

:teeth:

Stephanie said:
I want to hunt down Al Bore and kick his ###.. Where's all that global warming he's screaming about.

Dang, we we're just getting used to it being 70 degrees and right now it's 40 degrees.

Funny, I'm pissing and moaning about it being 40 degrees, but when its 80 degrees cooler I just accept it with considerably less complaints.

Stephanie said:

Yeah, I'd like to kick out his pound signs too, but I'd rather kick his asterisk.

Semper Fi said:
Funny, I'm pissing and moaning about it being 40 degrees, but when its 80 degrees cooler I just accept it with considerably less complaints.
well.. if it's any comfort to you... down here in New York, it's 50, and it's warmed up some since last night, too....

None of you seem to understand that all the global warming stuff makes the planet cooler and will bring on the next ice age.... if the planet gets cooler then it will get warmer...get it?

Dan said:
"...except Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Fruity Pebbles." is how you should've ended that sentence.
Has anyone tried that new peanut butter Cookie Crisp? Yum!

Does it taste like Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cereal? I don't know what they put in that stuff, but it was really like crack. I'd eat two bowls of it and be dying for more, even though I was already full to the point of feeling sick.

Dan said:
Does it taste like Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cereal? I don't know what they put in that stuff, but it was really like crack. I'd eat two bowls of it and be dying for more, even though I was already full to the point of feeling sick.
I don't think we've tried that one, but the PB Cookie Crisp is addictive. I usually don't like cereal (or ANYTHING besides koffee) in the morning, but that's good stuff. :)

Forum List

Back