Its Simple Logic....

LuvRPgrl

Aug 11, 2005
If you dont like the way a country is running its politics, then start blowing up anyone you can. Military if you can, but if you cant, then innocent civilians. Yea, including weddings, women and children, even your own muslims, Bali, London, NY, Ahman, bahgdad, Saudi Arabia, Spain,

"Deputy Prime Minister Marwan Muasher said shortly after the blasts that al-Zarqawi was a "prime suspect." The Jordanian-born al-Zarqawi is known for his animosity to the country's Hashemite monarchy. The claim of responsibility did not name King Abdullah II but twice referred to the "tyrant of Jordan.""

So, I guess Al Quiada doesnt like the leadership in US, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. They didnt like the leadership in Spain, so they attacked them. I have a suggestion for all you anti war freaks, lets rally for Al Quiada to appoint all leaders for all free countries, YEA!

Funny thing is, the real biggest threat to Islam is Catholicism, the largest Christian religion, and most of its members are in S. America, yet Al Quiada doesnt make attacks there. Why? Because there purported reasons for bombings are not true. The truth is they are blood thirsty, power hungry savages. They want CONTROL, nothing more, nothing less. They are satanic.
Its Biblical, its a sign of end times :):):) (Thats for you Powerman!)

For anyone who doesnt get the joke, I am not serious about end time phrophecies,,,,

Hello,

Israeli newspaper HAARETZ reported on its website, that before the bomb-attack, all Israelis were evacutated from Jordan security forces because of security alert from the hotel.

in this bomb attack in Amman the palestinian "military intelligence" officer from WEst Bank "Maj. Gen. Bashir Nafeh" was killed in this bombing.
Also Col. Abed Allun, a high-ranking Preventive Security forces official, were killed in the attack.

these palestinians were there for wedding-ceremony.

also 17 of their family-members died and 10 other palestinians. sad, why are palestinians not marrying in palestina?

canavar said:
these palestinians were there for wedding-ceremony.

also 17 of their family-members died and 10 other palestinians. sad, why are palestinians not marrying in palestina?

i remeber a year ago, these Zarqawis or other fanatics wanted to bomb in Jordan, too. With around 1 ton bomb-material. Last time Jordan security forces could catch those terrorists, before they bombed.

As you see, Israelis were also in the hotel, also Palestinians. Turks visit Jordan, too. And other nations, too.

In the last years, Jordan invested much money in Touristic-infrastructure to open up the Land not only for Mid-Eastern Tourists, but for Westerners, too. Jordan seeks with this strategy to escape economic non-future. And this stretgy fits not in somes islamistic peoples view. So these terrorists have hit Jordan realyy bad, i don't think, much westerners will travel there after such bombings.
Maybe it is hust the beginning of destabilizacing of Jordan in Terrorists strategy.

What will remain from western Tourists view, is: that in Jordan Hotels are being bombed from Terrorists.

canavar said:
i remeber a year ago, these Zarqawis or other fanatics wanted to bomb in Jordan, too. With around 1 ton bomb-material. Last time Jordan security forces could catch those terrorists, before they bombed.

As you see, Israelis were also in the hotel, also Palestinians. Turks visit Jordan, too. And other nations, too.

In the last years, Jordan invested much money in Touristic-infrastructure to open up the Land not only for Mid-Eastern Tourists, but for Westerners, too. Jordan seeks with this strategy to escape economic non-future. And this stretgy fits not in somes islamistic peoples view. So these terrorists have hit Jordan realyy bad, i don't think, much westerners will travel there after such bombings.
Maybe it is hust the beginning of destabilizacing of Jordan in Terrorists strategy.

What will remain from western Tourists view, is: that in Jordan Hotels are being bombed from Terrorists.

Just another example of how the terrorists want everyone to behave according to how they think it should be. They want to control everybody and everything. They are freaks, evil, satanic.

Jordan will go through the typical cycle. Many wont go there for fear. Some still will.

Security will tighten, tourists will return.

I dont understand how anyone, and I heard it on the news alot, could have thought that Jordan, Ahman specifically, was considered safe from terrorist attacks. What a stupid concept, there is NOTHING that is off limits to the terrorists, when will they learn that?

Forum List

Back