It's simple logic guys!

you can't read...you said hillary never said that would make her more electable...she did and that is a major difference between her and obama...that is why she claims she is more experienced and don't forget the 3AM ad silly boy....

Says you. And you're an idiot, so no offense, but I'm disinclined to consider the mindless ramblings of a guerilla artard.

Newflash: FL and MI DON'T count.

And for the record: Perfect score on the logic sections of the GMAT and GRE. :D

Oh that's right. The same party that whined their fucking asses off about some Florida votes when it came to Dem vs GOP THEN it was "every vote should count" and "voters are being disenfranchised."

But now, since the vocal (spelled "e-x-t-r-e-m-i-s-t-s) ar all on Obama's dick it's fine and dandy to do it to one of your own. Loser.

For the Record: you sure haven't proven it here.

Says you. And you're an idiot, so no offense, but I'm disinclined to consider the mindless ramblings of a guerilla artard.

you said that, and she said that in her debates and her in ad...you just can't handle that you are wrong so you have to insult me :clap2:

So simple in fact, that I won't even bother offering the only logical conclusion.

A. Hillary and her supporters have been suggesting for quite some time that she is more electable than Obama in the general.

B. Logically, the only way this could be true is if people who would vote for her, won't vote for Obama.

C. They've also been saying quite adamantly that they are almost identical when it comes to the issues.

D. If all this is true, what possible difference between the two could cause people who would vote for Hillary to NOT vote for Obama?

Hmmmm? Let me think???? :eusa_think:

Your assumption is false for many reasons:

1. Not all Hillary supporters say they will not vote for Obama.

2. Not all Hillary and Obama supporters agree they have the same views on all the issues. (See: health care plan, gas tax holiday, for two very easy to understand examples)

3. In regards to this quote:

Logically, the only way this could be true is if people who would vote for her, won't vote for Obama.

No, that's not the only logical way. There's also a possibility of people who weren't going to vote at all would vote for Hillary to keep McCain out of office. Or, people who weren't going to vote at all vote would vote for Obama to keep McCain out of office. OR, people who weren't going to vote at all vote for McCain to keep either of the other two out of office. There's never only ONE logical reasoning, and to make that claim is quite foolish.

Furthermore, while Hillary HAS been making the claim that she is more electable, has Obama also not made the same counter-argument? Yes, he has. Of course he has. Why would he concede that point? It would be the biggest mistake in his political career to say, "Yes, Hillary is more electable." So, by LOGIC, is he not also claiming that people who voted for him won't vote for her if she were the nominee?

By YOUR logic, yes.

For a perfect score in logic on the GMAT, your logic sure is flawed.

Obviously, you're playing the race card, AGAIN. Newsflash: there are some people who don't like Obama not because *gasp* he's black, but because they don't trust someone they don't know. I am one of these people. I see the people he's affiliated with over his lifetime (Wright, Farrakhan, his wife), and I don't see them as people that a President should be associated with. Personally, it's a guilty by association type of situation. You claim someone is a "father figure" to you, you sit in his church for 20 years and listen to his hate speech, and then you have the nerve to say you don't agree with him after the public finds out about your relationship? First of all, it's a very prickish thing to do to stab your "father figure" in the back just because you don't want the world to know that you like the guy. Secondly, I don't believe him one bit when he claims he didn't agree with Wright's views. But I could almost see people forgiving him over Wright. But how could ANYONE forgive him on the things his own WIFE says?

Oh that's right. The same party that whined their fucking asses off about some Florida votes when it came to Dem vs GOP THEN it was "every vote should count" and "voters are being disenfranchised."

But now, since the vocal (spelled "e-x-t-r-e-m-i-s-t-s) ar all on Obama's dick it's fine and dandy to do it to one of your own. Loser.

`

You've pointed out one of the glaring hypocrisies of the Obama supporters. I don't know how it will affect Michiganders, but Floridians being told they don't matter is going to cause some problems. I see Obama is coming down this week to unify us. I guess that means we do matter only when the choice becomes him or McCain.

And the DNC's probable solution of seating half the delegates at this late date is bogus bullshit.

You are mistaken in assuming I'm a dem. I voted for Bush, regrettably.

blah blah blah blah

Hey retard, I said only LOGICAL conclusion, not only POSSIBLE conclusion. Your bullshit scenarios might be technically possible, but so improbable as to be a decidedly ILLOGICAL conclusion.

:cuckoo:

And btw: I don't think too many Obama haters here are motivated by racism, but you are the racist pig exception.

PS: Don't bother responding since I certainly won't be reading it.

Hey retard, I said only LOGICAL conclusion, not only POSSIBLE conclusion. Your bullshit scenarios might be technically possible, but so improbable as to be a decidedly ILLOGICAL conclusion.

But it isn't the only logical conclusion. How did you manage a 100% score?

But it isn't How did you manage a 100% score?

Cuz anything's possible on a message board?
laugh2.gif

You wouldn't know logic if it crawled up your skirt and tickled your man in the boat...no offense.

I hate to break it to you, but logic doesn't have much to do with THAT. Perhaps you should try a different approach with the ladies.

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

And btw: I don't think too many Obama haters here are motivated by racism, but you are the racist pig exception.

PS: Don't bother responding since I certainly won't be reading it.

Calling me racist is like calling Obama a saint, it just doesn't hold up. I'd vote for Powell, Rice, and a handful of other black politicians in a heartbeat. Just because I don't like Obama, I'm racist? And you try to claim Hillary is playing the race card. Give me a break.

Again, as far as logic goes, it's your logic that's flawed. Go restudy the subject, because you obviously know nothing about it.

you said that, and she said that in her debates and her in ad...you just can't handle that you are wrong so you have to insult me :clap2:

What can I say, I'm a quick learner...and I've had so many wonderful tutors here at USMB! ;)

So simple in fact, that I won't even bother offering the only logical conclusion.

A. Hillary and her supporters have been suggesting for quite some time that she is more electable than Obama in the general.

B. Logically, the only way this could be true is if people who would vote for her, won't vote for Obama.

C. They've also been saying quite adamantly that they are almost identical when it comes to the issues.

D. If all this is true, what possible difference between the two could cause people who would vote for Hillary to NOT vote for Obama?

Hmmmm? Let me think???? :eusa_think:
B. was true. Exhibit A: Dante and the election results.

D. The nastiness of Obama supporters and the smear campaigns hinting that the Clinton's are racists.

Forum List

Back