It's Shocking How Pro-Israeli The Media Is

I'd also like to add they I read media from around the world, especially when it is news that affects a certain part of the world. And what is really strange is that the Israeli media is far more fair and balanced than our media here concerning matters affecting Israel. How can Israel's media about Israel before more fair than ours? Puzzling

Thanks and very good point. There's a lot less bias and more level-headedness in Israel than in the United States. In fact Israeli human rights groups and activists are working to alleviate and publicize the plight of Palestinian civilians, and you are far less likely to hear an Israeli say "Gaza should be razed", and other shit like that, than you are to hear an American say so. Washington, I'm afraid, is manipulating Israel and the Israeli people, otherwise the United States would have pushed harder for a two-state solution rather than drag the issue from one administration to the next. Lasting peace may not happen in the foreseeable future, but a far more stable situation is within reach, and perhaps not in America's interest? Kind of ironic that the world's lone superpower is completely powerless in this situation, especially given the fact that most countries in the region are actually American allies; even Iraq is now neutral (balancing act between its close ties with both the US and Iran), so what's stopping us? Most Americans would be amazed how much is never reported in the US media; not that criticism of politicians doesn't exist in the US media, but once you go abroad to another democratic country and see the much broader spectrum of opinions and topics on television and in the press, you realize how incredibly conservative and selective the US media is about which stories [and images] get reported and how they get reported.

1 - You call the Jews the chosen people yet you blame them for killing your Christian "guy" Jesus?

Well, this changes according to the politics and social situation of the day. When antisemitism was quite common in the United States [and Europe], up to and including the first half of the 20th century, you were more likely to hear that "the Jews killed Jesus". Now that Muslims are the new sworn enemy -in combination with the rise of the Evangelical movement and very literal interpretation of scripture- there's a new opinion dynamic within American society. The irony is, what will Evangelicals do when they realize that Jews will not convert to Christianity?

Your post shows tremendous ignorance of history.

1.The Jews didn't kill Jesus. The Roman Mercenaries did, and they were more than likely pagan Germans.

Your post shows that you've completely missed BigDaddy's point, unless you're joking.

2. Jews were some of the earliest immigrants to America. They didn't just come here in the Fifties. They came in the 1600's, the 1700's the 1800's and the 1900's.

Irrelevant. You've missed Bigdaddy's point.

They are still coming to escape persecution.

Those fleeing their native countries as religious/ethnic refugees are headed for Israel, not the United States.

Iran, alone killed an estimated 10 Million Jews in the past 1000 years. For that Iran needs to be destroyed.

According to your logic every country -including the US- should be destroyed. Everyone has wronged someone at some point in history.

3. We Christians do not support Israel because they were the first. We support Israel because of Biblical prophecy. The Bible had said thousands of years ago that the Jews would be scattered all over the globe because of their lack of respect for Jehovah. Their temple would be destroyed and everywere they went in the world they would be persecuted. Their prophets said it over and over and over again, and then it happened. The prophets also said that just before the end of the Earth, Israel would be reunited in God's Land of Eden (Israel). Within one generation after Israel was reborn, the Messiah (Christ) will come and destroy those who worship Satan and his false Prophet, Mohammed (May He Burn Eternally In Hell Fire).

Lord help us, if we allow scripture to dictate foreign policy.

Last edited:
This is an interesting thread. I'm curios as to why Christians would support the rebuilding of a third temple, which is the goal of Israel, to return to full Mosaic Law and offer animal sacrifices for sins, when the Bible (NT) states that Christ was the ultimate sacrifice for sins "...there remains no further sacrifice for sins."(Hebrews 10:26). Not only that but there is absolutely no use or need for a temple if there is no Ark of Covenant, upon which the blood must be offered, which has been curiously missing since before the time of Christ.
I would think supporting this would be rebuking what Jesus came here for? :confused:

This is an interesting thread. I'm curios as to why Christians would support the rebuilding of a third temple, which is the goal of Israel, to return to full Mosaic Law and offer animal sacrifices for sins, when the Bible (NT) states that Christ was the ultimate sacrifice for sins "...there remains no further sacrifice for sins."(Hebrews 10:26). Not only that but there is absolutely no use or need for a temple if there is no Ark of Covenant, upon which the blood must be offered, which has been curiously missing since before the time of Christ.
I would think supporting this would be rebuking what Jesus came here for? :confused:

damn good question--best left for the fundies. Doesn't make sense to me either.

Forum List

Back