It's REALLY Unfortunate that Rapists are let out of Prison...

Could I play devil's advocate and say that this guy hasn't yet been convicted of murder?

Of course, if he is, my vote goes to "Kill him".

Could I play devil's advocate and say that this guy hasn't yet been convicted of murder?

I'm against the DP, more often than not, at least..

I just don't like jumping into sentencing before a jury finds the dude guilty for one thing.. I mean, this guy sounds like a total psychopath- but lets hear all the evidence, find the motive, and get into his head before we just lynchmob him, torches blazing...

I feel terrible for any victims of violent crime, and their families as well.. to be murdered, raped, or even HIT is just tragic. Still, it is important that the state does a thorough review of the evidence against him and for him, and maybe get him a psychiatric evaluation, too.
If he is schizophrenic or something, he cant really control that, so it would be with a better conscience to have him admitted to an institution dealing in mental health, than to just kill, kill, kill... If we (the state) kill someone who is severely mentally ill, even in spite of that person's crime- then we (the state) are just killing an innocent person, the same way that equally innocent person did.

I know there is a fine line here, of course.. If this guy is not found to be mentally deranged, then I would definitely like to see him put away for life, at the very least.. and maybe have a lobotomy.. LOL

I'm against the DP, more often than not, at least..

I just don't like jumping into sentencing before a jury finds the dude guilty for one thing.. I mean, this guy sounds like a total psychopath- but lets hear all the evidence, find the motive, and get into his head before we just lynchmob him, torches blazing...

I feel terrible for any victims of violent crime, and their families as well.. to be murdered, raped, or even HIT is just tragic. Still, it is important that the state does a thorough review of the evidence against him and for him, and maybe get him a psychiatric evaluation, too.
If he is schizophrenic or something, he cant really control that, so it would be with a better conscience to have him admitted to an institution dealing in mental health, than to just kill, kill, kill... If we (the state) kill someone who is severely mentally ill, even in spite of that person's crime- then we (the state) are just killing an innocent person, the same way that equally innocent person did.

I know there is a fine line here, of course.. If this guy is not found to be mentally deranged, then I would definitely like to see him put away for life, at the very least.. and maybe have a lobotomy.. LOL

Opinions aren't Lynchmobbing... ;)

But I Understand what you are Saying...

:)

peace...

It's unfortunate that our criminal justice system is broken.

If I were king:

All violent felons, convicted of crimes against a person, would be sentenced to a term of 'Five years to life". Once paroled, the offender would be on parole for life. Violate parole, back to the prison. Parole would not occur until the offender completed at least five years. Join a gang, no parole; assault a guard, no parole; refuse to work, no parole; not go to school, no parole; violate any rules, no parole. Gas a guard, no parole.
Of course, five years would be the minimum for a first possible parole hearing.

Bodies Found in Anthony Sowell's Cleveland, Ohio, Home

More Bodies Found in his House...

I'm Sure he's Innocent...

peace...

What a sicko... Thanks for relieving me of any doubts I had before, in his favor. I probably needed a swift boot in the ass... :lol:

One of those in the crowd, Antoinnette Dudley, 29, lives a few houses away. She said she could smell a terrible odor like something was dead all summer. She said she saw Sowell only a few times, mainly drinking beer while he sat on his porch.
The discovery of more bodies Tuesday surprised Dudley. "I didn't think he was that sick," she said.
Sowell is a registered sex offender and required to check in regularly at the sheriff's office. Officers didn't have the right to enter his house, but they would stop by to make sure he was there. Their most recent visit was Sept. 22, just hours before the woman reported being raped.
For the past few years, Sowell's neighbors thought the foul smell enveloping their street corner had been coming from a brick building where workers churned out sausage and head cheese.
It got so bad that the owners of Ray's Sausage replaced their sewer line and grease traps.

Blechh!!! Puke, hurl.. Can you imagine.. I swear this guy belongs in an asylum. PLUS a lobotomy..

:doubt:

Aw fuck it-I change my mind. Lets kill him.. I really don't give a crap how sick this dude is.. he is going down for this. He couldn't be trusted in a prison or asylum, anyways.. Too risky to the other sickos. =(

This is all very saddening though.. You gotta admit. What a shame.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Bodies Found in Anthony Sowell's Cleveland, Ohio, Home

More Bodies Found in his House...

I'm Sure he's Innocent...

peace...

What a sicko... Thanks for relieving me of any doubts I had before, in his favor. I probably needed a swift boot in the ass... :lol:

One of those in the crowd, Antoinnette Dudley, 29, lives a few houses away. She said she could smell a terrible odor like something was dead all summer. She said she saw Sowell only a few times, mainly drinking beer while he sat on his porch.
The discovery of more bodies Tuesday surprised Dudley. "I didn't think he was that sick," she said.
Sowell is a registered sex offender and required to check in regularly at the sheriff's office. Officers didn't have the right to enter his house, but they would stop by to make sure he was there. Their most recent visit was Sept. 22, just hours before the woman reported being raped.
For the past few years, Sowell's neighbors thought the foul smell enveloping their street corner had been coming from a brick building where workers churned out sausage and head cheese.
It got so bad that the owners of Ray's Sausage replaced their sewer line and grease traps.

Blechh!!! Puke, hurl.. Can you imagine.. I swear this guy belongs in an asylum. PLUS a lobotomy..

:doubt:

Aw fuck it-I change my mind. Lets kill him.. I really don't give a crap how sick this dude is.. he is going down for this. He couldn't be trusted in a prison or asylum, anyways.. Too risky to the other sickos. =(

This is all very saddening though.. You gotta admit. What a shame.

^My New Favorite Post EVAH!... ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back