It's REALLY Unfortunate that Rapists are let out of Prison...

Threads merged. -EZ

Authorities in Ohio captured a convicted sex offender Saturday after the remains of six people were found at his home.

Anthony Sowell, 50, was caught walking down a Cleveland street just after noon, capping a massive manhunt for him in the area.

Sowell initially denied he was the man authorities were looking for but admitted his identity as officers began fingerprinting him, police said. He was wanted on felony rape and assault charges, though additional charges were pending Saturday, as investigators continued digging for more remains on his property.

Ohio Sex Offender Captured After Bodies Found at His Home - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

it is way past the time we implemented the death penalty for rapist and kidnappers who are caught redhanded.

The liberal idiots say its wrong to murder folks yet the death penalty is not murder.

That is like saying the thorn of a rose attacks those who attempt to steal the bud of the rose.

The criminal sets in motion events that will lead to said criminals death, suicide at best, not murder.

time to use the death penalty

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Police: Bodies found at rapist's home - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

The first two bodies were found Thursday night when police went to Sowell’s home to arrest him on charges of felonious assault and rape. Police say he had spent 15 years in prison for a 1989 rape.

Putting this Dog Down back in '89 would have Saved Lives...

:)

peace...

Many years ago, I tried my first rape case with a more seasoned sex-crimes prosecutor assisting me. During one of the first side-bar chats with the Judge, the defense attorney (a plodding old guy with very dated views) thought he was being witty when he asked, sarcastically, of my co-counsel if she thought that the defendant (one of several guys involved in the brutal nasty gang rape attack) "should spend the rest of his life in jail!?"

Without missing a beat, my co-counsel responded very dryly and with full sincerity, "No counselor. I think your client should spend the rest of all time buried UNDER the jail."

Yes. I did indeed laugh out loud. So did the judge. That particular defense attorney never asked for another side-bar during the trial.

Murderers mostly get very long sentences. Rapists and child molestors should get very long terms in prison, too. Some murderers might deserve early release. Rapists and pedophiles? Never.

Well, at the Risk of being NegRepped by Insecure People...

Liberal?... :lol:

peace...

how could i forget, they ae the only ones ive ever seen or heard crying over murderers, molesters, rapists etc..

Yet they have NO Sympathy for the Heartbeat in the Womb... It's Curious.

peace...

indeed, and it follows that there was no sympathy for those who were killed by the maniac, which would have had to come in advance under the possability that something like this might happen. the logical ones, know this kind of thing will happen, the bleeding hearts, well they just feel for the bad guy while good people bleed.

how could i forget, they ae the only ones ive ever seen or heard crying over murderers, molesters, rapists etc..

peace...

indeed, and it follows that there was no sympathy for those who were killed by the maniac, which would have had to come in advance under the possability that something like this might happen. the logical ones, know this kind of thing will happen, the bleeding hearts, well they just feel for the bad guy while good people bleed.

It was a Product of his Youth... It's not his Fault, it's Society's Fault.

peace...

peace...

peace...

if only he hadnt been teased by cheerleaders.

peace...

peace...

if i had my way he would have been executed right off, he certainly should be now.

Ohio's a red state. Just sayin...was the guy a Christian?

It's hard to say... I wouldn't Change my Opinion about his Need to be Executed because he was in any or no Religion.

If you are Asking if Christianity Caused him to do this via a Church or Religious Doctrine, like say... What Islam does to Homosexuals...

Then I'd say, No.

There is no Christian Rationale for what this Animal did.

peace...

I wonder what his religion is ?

I know it's not muslim.

Because if he was a muslim. Every other post would be bashing Islam.

Kind of funny how religion is never mentioned unless the criminal is a muslim :doubt:

Forum List

Back