It's Really Too Bad....

For one thing, Khaddaffi killed Americans in the past....it's been let go, and now he's tormenting his own people.

Secondly, his people have cried out and the United Nations aren't letting those cries go on deaf ears.

Get serious about life Ollie...everything isn't always about Politics.

Wise up.

You need to look in a mirror and make that speech.

I'm not the one pretending that Khaddiffi doesn't deserve what's coming to him.

Snap out of it!

If you're going to Neg rep me, at least have some fucking clue what you're talking about. I attached the audio. Perhaps you didn't listen to that part, or perhaps you didn't actually pay attention to the clip I provided.

Unlike you, Rush was not man enough to give props to Obam - go ahead, listen for yourself.

Yeah - Rush should give props to Obama.
Hey - you think Obama will man-up and give GW Bush props?

Give GW Bush props for what, exactly? he credited Bush appropriately during his speech and also called him beforehand.

He credited Bush in his speech? I think not. In fact, I am certain he didn't.
You just make shit up as you go along I see.

For one thing, Khaddaffi killed Americans in the past....it's been let go, and now he's tormenting his own people.

Secondly, his people have cried out and the United Nations aren't letting those cries go on deaf ears.

Wise up.

When the warmongering Chickenhawk Obama invades Libya, will it be all about oil and Halliburton, idiot?

Actually, even here on Fox 11 in LA, the reader also called Osama, Obama....and he is a very liberal person, he kinda stuttered after wards:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:::eusa_whistle:....But like I said, who cares what he is called...he is dead.

I make the Obama / Osama error quite regularly.

Yesterday, I listened to Beck and Boortz "accidently" call Osama (oopsies) Obama repeatedly.

They've actually all been doing this. The lady on NPR's morning news slipped up yesterday too and said "Obama". Not that I'm defending Faux news or anything.

There is an easy way around all of that. You refer to Obama as President Obama and Osama as bin Laden. Did reporters refer to Hitler as Adolf?

heh...Except, there's no evidence any of the intel involved came from waterboarding, renditions etc...

nice effort.

Be patient.
It will eventually come out.

Oh, I see: you made a statement of fact but you have no evidence to back it up?

Typical.

Ol Rummie doesn't agree with you:
"The United States Department of Defense did not do waterboarding for interrogation purposes to anyone. It is true that some information that came from normal interrogation approaches at Guantanamo did lead to information that was beneficial in this instance. But it was not harsh treatment and it was not waterboarding.""

You know 8537 that I usually back up my posts with facts, unless it is SPECULATIVE. And I admit when I am wrong. So your accusation of 'typical' is unwarranted.

Wise up.

When the warmongering Chickenhawk Obama invades Libya, will it be all about oil and Halliburton, idiot?

Change the names back to Bush and Saddam, and Marc can't see the similarities.

Marc, i didn't say that Qaddafi didn't deserve it. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. Reality is a bitch isn't it.....

Be patient.
It will eventually come out.

Oh, I see: you made a statement of fact but you have no evidence to back it up?

Typical.

Ol Rummie doesn't agree with you:
"The United States Department of Defense did not do waterboarding for interrogation purposes to anyone. It is true that some information that came from normal interrogation approaches at Guantanamo did lead to information that was beneficial in this instance. But it was not harsh treatment and it was not waterboarding.""

Sorry to intrude into your sanitized gullible world. Admin. is already denying it as I post this, but the #1 rule in politics is to never ever admit you are wrong, even to the point of spinning (lying) about it, especially when you are still in office. Like I said, eventually proof will come out, even tho' it is being suppressed now.

OK, let me edit this based on your previous post: What reason do we have to believe that "enhanced techniques" played a role in locating Osama?

Last edited:
On Glen Beck on FOX, Beck thanked obama.

But he also properly thanked everyone else involved.

and none of that I, me , mine crap either

Why don't you just drive up to FOX studios and give ole Beck a big wet one?

buttkisser2.jpg

Wise up.

Are you an illegal immigrant?

You don't seem to have a grasp or even the concept of English.

Forum List

Back